Trump Is A Man Of A Thousand Crimes, Yet Hillary Doesn't Even So Much As Raise An Eyebrow?

Trump-as-Hillary-600x322.jpeg
Why not? He's the first Oompa Loompa:

tumblr_o89o43e8l51ry46hlo1_500.gif

I hope one day she'll be investigated for her crimes.

Kinda like Bush...

Dumbest president ever....

and won twice

Hilarious!

Poor orange Trumpflakes. If Hillary is so bad, then Republicans must be the most inept people ever.

Is Hillary Clinton the smartest woman in the world?

Once again, you liberal MORONS are too dumb to know the definition of "snowflakes." Republicans are NOT the ones running away to Kindergarten "safe spaces" whenever we look at an unpleasant truth we'd rather not see. Calling you liberalfilth the proto-humanoid menial title you deserve is NOT retreating in terror to "safe spaces." It's simply a matter of calling out you liberalfilth for the toxic, gamma-ray-emitting force of pure, treasonous malice you are. I require no "safe spaces" when I call out you tiny little worm-like, infinitesimal insectoids, who scuttled out of a Freudian nightmare on your hundreds of legs, the pure demonic evil you are. I require no counseling, Play-Doh, stuffed animals or adult diapers when I properly identify you liberal pestilence for the American-hating, treacherous walking Port-A-Potties you ugliest creatures in history are. HELL, I THRIVE and ENJOY degrading you diseased liberal cancer to Dante's 9nth plane of hell and back. Unlike you liberalfilth, I was born with 2 elipses between my legs I believe are called TESTICLES!

Forum List

Back