Trump Is A CLOSET DEM...

This is getting patently obvious. He's having a great time stirring up the unwashed masses into a frenzy, splitting the GOP into camps and setting himself up for a war with GOP leaders in January.

GOP Operative Plans ‘Guerrilla Campaign’ Against Donald Trump

The Clintons are laughing all the way to the polls. It's a set up, folks. The rich and powerful always look out for the rich and powerful, they have their own secret political party. It's called the One Percenters.

Yes he is a "progressive" acting like a "progressive"..

He is just like all you far left drones!

This is getting patently obvious. He's having a great time stirring up the unwashed masses into a frenzy, splitting the GOP into camps and setting himself up for a war with GOP leaders in January.

The Clintons are laughing all the way to the polls. It's a set up, folks. The rich and powerful always look out for the rich and powerful, they have their own secret political party. It's called the One Percenters.

When the Republicans nominate Ted Cruz for President, both the Democrats and the establishment Republicans will breath a sigh of relief that it was not Trump.

Hillary Clinton belongs to the 1%, dumbass.

I always get a kick out of libs warning us that Trump is a RINO, meanwhile they promote John Kasich and Jeb Bush. I'll get you don't even see the irony there, do you?
Yes she does. She and Bill are also in the rich and powerful definition I just described. Pull your partisan pinhead out of your ass and pay attention.

Trump better start passing out baseball caps so people will remember he ran for President because his ass is toast.

T-O-A-S-T !

Trump Is A CLOSET DEM

Actually Trump belongs to the party of Trump. But yes, ultimately he is functioning temporarily as a democrat in GOP clothing. They are attempting the old trick the GOP started by running Ralph Nader over and over and over to split the democratic vote and pull a victory out of a not-so-promising hat. It's the Nader-syndrome and it pops up whenever a party is so desperate and so fearful of the opposition winning that splitting their vote is the only thing they have left.

I knew this about the guy from day #1. The fact that he can be bought for a price should have been everyone's first tip..

172749_600.jpg

What The Rabbi wants, no doubt :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back