Trump Invites In Terrorists: Travel Ban Not Extened To Immigrants From Europe!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
No linking needed. People know that the Trump Travel Ban only applies to a few Moslem Nations. Anyone from anywhere else is clearly welcome. Likely the English Prime Minister will commence a campaign to make this clear: Since all of USA wants the terrorists from London here, according to directives, from the Trump administration.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many would call that a foregone inclusion, asking among Lands of Many Nations!)

I'll support Trump's travel ban when he includes countries that he's financially invested in. Including the one that the 9/11 hijackers came from.

Why does Trump want terrorists to have free access to America, particularly from a terrorist haven like the UK?

i hope that maybe Tommy Robinson come over but that would be a loss for Blighty i am afraid ,

No linking needed. People know that the Trump Travel Ban only applies to a few Moslem Nations. Anyone from anywhere else is clearly welcome. Likely the English Prime Minister will commence a campaign to make this clear: Since all of USA wants the terrorists from London here, according to directives, from the Trump administration.

(Many would call that a foregone inclusion, asking among Lands of Many Nations!)

There's no such thing as a "Muslim nation".

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

There's no such thing as a "Muslim nation".

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
--------------------------------------------------- maybe correct , more likely a large muslim gang Luddley !!

Forum List

Back