Trump Family Zingers Down 15% In Polling: Took Convention From NC, Gave It To Florida For ZiP

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009

4 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods. 15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. 16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. 17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two. 18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money. 19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them. 20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. 21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. 22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them. 23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. 24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: 25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine. 26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: 27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. 28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. 29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
"Making America 2016 Again," hasn't worked too swell this year. The RNC National Platform rejects the Trump Administration about 58 times. "Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done. . . .On Earth As It Is In Heaven:" Mainly took the economy from the 1/3 and gave all the market-friendly spending to the rich. Even The $3.0 tril. is to be met with another Tax Cut For The Rich.

They took their Convention from North Carolina, and gave it to Florida instead--with nothing to show for that disconnect, in process, too!

The Disconnect of RNC from the Planet is public record becoming worse.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Pharaoh raised Moses of Deut 23: 19-20!)

Last edited:
One has a soul, the other doesn't...

One has a conscience, the other doesn't...

One has empathy, the other doesn't...

One has remorse for mistakes, the other doesn't....

Both fall short of the glory of God....

It's an easy choice imo.

So an Ark to Save The World--will not be visible at Jacksonville RNC Convention, after all! More likely an Ark full of White Males will be on display, at least(?)! Maybe even a Saudi prince or two. Even Her Majesty's Royal Pretense of unified Great Britain, the one fellow quit already--of the mixed marriage!

Polls Matter(?)! 1/3 of the "MarketPlace" (household) in the OP doesn't matter. No spending by 1/3 in that arithmetic, then not much source of sustenance for the other 2/3 even happens! What is the RNC new tax cut proposal going to do for the 1/3 not given a shareeven?

Those are not any questions being asked(?)--going way back!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Apparently in Milwaukee, the DNC will be connected via IT--something unknown in Jacksonville(?): Something unknown in Deut. 23: 19-20--of the subjugation, gouging and screwing of the neighbors--well known at RNC!)

Watch out for right wingers who don't(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!)
(Heil Ho! The Dairy-Oh--What is Your Gring-O! (Deut 23: 19-20!)

Forum List

Back