Trump inauguration earned a 20.1 Nielsen rating, 2nd worst for a new President in the last 50 years.

So what you are saying is that there are a lot of people who have rejected freedom and the notion that the people are in charge of the government, not the other way around? Really, I'm not surprised at all. Many people in this day and age are not responsible enough or aware enough to be free and in charge on their own fate.

Take the OP for example. What is it this person is upset about? What has Trump done to these people to set them on the path of so much hatred toward him? As far as I can see, the vast majority of these "protestors" get all their "facts" from the main stream media, which has proven itself to be completely unreliable at reporting facts. So in conclusion, I can only conclude that these people are protesting freedom because they are to short sighted to understand anything else but what the media tells them.

Right. They should all get their news from Alex Jones, like you do. You never know when we might have another Jade Helm.
LIke all liberals, you lie to make your point. I don't watch Jones. I think he's a nut.

AJ's loose with the facts; but he still is willing to tell the truth or his perception of things in a way that is offensive to phonies. It's not the filtered mainstream nonsense. So making it a matter of being a "nut" is just a way to disregard that reality. Look at 9/11. We know that shit's fishy. Media acted in cahoots with govt. to sweep it under the rug. We need the Alex Jones's of the world. Don't apologize to this phony for it.

You bet. Crank up the crazy, and rip off the knob. That's how you right wing nut jobs roll.
Can't refute the argument, so attack the messenger. Now, the tactics you idiots follow will have you posting "Who did I attack", "What message"? Typical smoke and deflect liberal nonsense that never ends.

So what you are saying is that there are a lot of people who have rejected freedom and the notion that the people are in charge of the government, not the other way around? Really, I'm not surprised at all. Many people in this day and age are not responsible enough or aware enough to be free and in charge on their own fate.

Take the OP for example. What is it this person is upset about? What has Trump done to these people to set them on the path of so much hatred toward him? As far as I can see, the vast majority of these "protestors" get all their "facts" from the main stream media, which has proven itself to be completely unreliable at reporting facts. So in conclusion, I can only conclude that these people are protesting freedom because they are to short sighted to understand anything else but what the media tells them.

Right. They should all get their news from Alex Jones, like you do. You never know when we might have another Jade Helm.
LIke all liberals, you lie to make your point. I don't watch Jones. I think he's a nut.

Wow. You think

Wow. You equate rejecting Trump and his craziness with rejecting freedom, and then try to call me a liar? You really are nuts, aren't you?
No I'm not nuts, I reject liberal BS is all. Have you ever had a thought that wasn't fed to you?

Yep, you're nuts.

I watched via streaming. Nelson doesn't count on-line streaming, which more and more of the world is doing.
Trump also entered office with the lowest approval numbers of any President in our history. Be proud

AJ's loose with the facts; but he still is willing to tell the truth or his perception of things in a way that is offensive to phonies. It's not the filtered mainstream nonsense. So making it a matter of being a "nut" is just a way to disregard that reality. Look at 9/11. We know that shit's fishy. Media acted in cahoots with govt. to sweep it under the rug. We need the Alex Jones's of the world. Don't apologize to this phony for it.

You bet. Crank up the crazy, and rip off the knob. That's how you right wing nut jobs roll.
Can't refute the argument, so attack the messenger. Now, the tactics you idiots follow will have you posting "Who did I attack", "What message"? Typical smoke and deflect liberal nonsense that never ends.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. Yes, I did attack Gatsby, and anybody else stupid enough to support Jones. He's nuts, and his believers are worse.

I watched via streaming. Nelson doesn't count on-line streaming, which more and more of the world is doing.
Trump also entered office with the lowest approval numbers of any President in our history. Be proud

Aw, you got poll numbers. We won the election. I am proud of Trump for slaying the Clinton/Obama/Bush establishment.
Yes, we got the poll numbers proving that Americans did not want any part of a Trump Presidency. Its no wonder he has entered office with the lowest approval numbers in US history. Be proud of electing that piece of garbage

Aw, you got poll numbers. We won the election. I am proud of Trump for slaying the Clinton/Obama/Bush establishment.
Yes, we got the poll numbers proving that Americans did not want any part of a Trump Presidency. Its no wonder he has entered office with the lowest approval numbers in US history. Be proud of electing that piece of garbage
aufkmd.jpg

The reason all the women marchers are pissed is because the protest was planned and funded way ahead of the election thinking Hillary would win (due to bogus poll numbers) and they would celebrate women's liberation the day after her inauguration. In the end it didn't turn out that way and now they are hateful women, as Ashley Judd stated. I love it, alpha male Trump grabbed them all by the pussy and cockblocked their joyous agenda.

The reason all the women marchers are pissed is because the protest was planned and funded way ahead of the election thinking Hillary would win (due to bogus poll numbers) and they would celebrate women's liberation the day after her inauguration. In the end it didn't turn out that way and now they are hateful women, as Ashley Judd stated. I love it, alpha male Trump grabbed them all by the pussy and cockblocked their joyous agenda.

Shit that's what it was..

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. Yes, I did attack Gatsby, and anybody else stupid enough to support Jones. He's nuts, and his believers are worse.

I'll take that nut over the lying media any day.

Don't care about the names. I stand up against the corruption that you support.

Of course you would. You'e already got the tinfoil hat, after all.

You're a hack, dude.

Really? Tell me why Mike Pence's previous secretary of state, plus several of Trump's campaign staff just open new lobbying firms in DC and advertise their connections to the new administration to their prospective clients?

you are fake news

. the washington examaniner says trumps numbers were 31 million.

Really? Tell me why Mike Pence's previous secretary of state, plus several of Trump's campaign staff just open new lobbying firms in DC and advertise their connections to the new administration to their prospective clients?
To provide for the common good, increase security and promote the general good.

Trump inauguration earned a 20.1 Nielsen rating, 2nd worst for a new President in the last 50 years.
Donald et all will be out turning this number into the 'largest number of people ever" watched it. thingy. uga uga

Bryan Dawson
‏@BryanDawsonUSA

Well done, #TheResistance - Trump inauguration earned a 20.1 Nielsen rating, 2nd worst for a new President in the last 50 years.

Nearly 31 Million Americans Watch President Donald Trump's Inauguration
1 reply 5 retweets 19 likes
Bryan Dawson ‏@BryanDawsonUSA 4h4 hours ago

@rkfatheree @ShayInLa Trolls know!

Reagan: 37.4
Carter: 31.5
Nixon: 33.5
Obama: 25.5
Clinton: 24.5
W Bush: 20.8
> TRUMP: 20.1
HW Bush: 20.0

===
People outside of loserterians hate this fucking president with a passion...Biggest protest in American history, lowest approval numbers and now this.

It's cute to see snowflakes looking for any "victory" over Trump regardless of how small and meaningless it is.

You're a hack, dude.

You're a tinfoil hat wearing fool.

To provide for the common good, increase security and promote the general good.

So you think all the new Trump connected lobbying groups are a good thing? Are all lobbying groups good now, or just trumps?

Forum List

Back