Trump inauguration earned a 20.1 Nielsen rating, 2nd worst for a new President in the last 50 years.

Right. They should all get their news from Alex Jones, like you do. You never know when we might have another Jade Helm.
LIke all liberals, you lie to make your point. I don't watch Jones. I think he's a nut.

AJ's loose with the facts; but he still is willing to tell the truth or his perception of things in a way that is offensive to phonies. It's not the filtered mainstream nonsense. So making it a matter of being a "nut" is just a way to disregard that reality. Look at 9/11. We know that shit's fishy. Media acted in cahoots with govt. to sweep it under the rug. We need the Alex Jones's of the world. Don't apologize to this phony for it.

You bet. Crank up the crazy, and rip off the knob. That's how you right wing nut jobs roll.

Don't care about the names. I stand up against the corruption that you support.

Really? Tell me why Mike Pence's previous secretary of state, plus several of Trump's campaign staff just open new lobbying firms in DC and advertise their connections to the new administration to their prospective clients?

If you're worried about that, then you wouldn't support pay for play Hillary.

So what you are saying is that there are a lot of people who have rejected freedom and the notion that the people are in charge of the government, not the other way around? Really, I'm not surprised at all. Many people in this day and age are not responsible enough or aware enough to be free and in charge on their own fate.

Take the OP for example. What is it this person is upset about? What has Trump done to these people to set them on the path of so much hatred toward him? As far as I can see, the vast majority of these "protestors" get all their "facts" from the main stream media, which has proven itself to be completely unreliable at reporting facts. So in conclusion, I can only conclude that these people are protesting freedom because they are to short sighted to understand anything else but what the media tells them.

Freedom! Your definition of freedom is not mine. The freedom to get stuck paying for other people's medical bills at the highest rate per capita as possible. The freedom to accept whatever health care people deign to provide the medically indigent, which isn't much.

I have the freedom to walk into any doctor's office or hospital in Ontario, swipe my OHIO card and receive treatment with no pre-approvals or co-pays, and no further paperwork. To go to the pharmacy, present my card and get my prescriptions filled for $2.00 each.

That's true freedom.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump inauguration earned a 20.1 Nielsen rating, 2nd worst for a new President in the last 50 years.
Donald et all will be out turning this number into the 'largest number of people ever" watched it. thingy. uga uga

Bryan Dawson
‏@BryanDawsonUSA

Well done, #TheResistance - Trump inauguration earned a 20.1 Nielsen rating, 2nd worst for a new President in the last 50 years.

Nearly 31 Million Americans Watch President Donald Trump's Inauguration
1 reply 5 retweets 19 likes
Bryan Dawson ‏@BryanDawsonUSA 4h4 hours ago

@rkfatheree @ShayInLa Trolls know!

Reagan: 37.4
Carter: 31.5
Nixon: 33.5
Obama: 25.5
Clinton: 24.5
W Bush: 20.8
> TRUMP: 20.1
HW Bush: 20.0

===
People outside of loserterians hate this fucking president with a passion...Biggest protest in American history, lowest approval numbers and now this.
Some 20.6 million people tuned in to watch President Obama’s
second inauguration on television on Monday, Jan. 21, 2013.

viewership was down 17.2 million people—or 46 percent
—for Obama’s second inauguration,

Electronic and proprietary metering technology
is at the heart of Nielsen audience measurement

Chosen at random through proven methodology, Nielsen’s U.S. TV families represent a cross-section of representative homes throughout the country. We measure viewing using our national and local people meters,

We’ve developed standards for measurement in every area in which we work. Some methods are driven by electronic meters that measure audience engagement, while our more than 250,000 household panelists across 25 countries use in-home scanners
---------
Please, how much can we pay you fucks to go away?!

Just like Obama left office with a 60% approval rating...
FROM A SURVEY OF 1,005 PEOPLE...

ONE THOUSAND AND FIVE PEOPLE

ONE THOUSAND AND FIVE PEOPLE

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

There is not a doubt in my mind that Trumps inauguration
was tuned into by way more then 31 million people worldwide!
Bitch... I'm talking MILLIONS MORE!

It fucking amazes me how
SO MANY PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING DUMB AND GULLIBLE

An estimated 71 million viewers(since updated to 87 million)
tuned in election night

An estimated 66.5 million viewers tuned in
to the 2nd debate between Trump and Hillary

An estimated 71.6 million viewers tuned in
to the 3rd debate between Trump and Hillary...
that's more viewers then election night (first estimated)

That's 9 & 17 MILLION MORE VIEWERS
then Obama & Cain's debates

Hillary was 'ahead' in EVERY FUCKING POLL
and Trump was LOST IN HER DUST
AND DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE...A LANDSLIDE

YET, THE BIGGEST UPSET IN HISTORY
AND ONLY 31 MILLION TUNED IN AT SOME POINT...WORLDWIDE

PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU, GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC

Donald et all will be out turning this number into the 'largest number of people ever" watched it. thingy. uga uga

Bryan Dawson
‏@BryanDawsonUSA

Well done, #TheResistance - Trump inauguration earned a 20.1 Nielsen rating, 2nd worst for a new President in the last 50 years.

===
People outside of loserterians hate this fucking president with a passion...Biggest protest in American history, lowest approval numbers and now this.

On the bright side, Democrats blew the top off the charts in record butt hurt.

Tissue?

And you think Trump is a libertarian? How stupid are you?

Bryan Dawson
‏@BryanDawsonUSA

===

SO WHAT??

Bad rating means you're fired.

Last edited:

Bryan Dawson
‏@BryanDawsonUSA

===

Is this some sort of index that measures liberal regressive whinery?

Because he's causing moaning like no man before him. WHAAAAA!

Bryan Dawson
‏@BryanDawsonUSA

===
Same polling had Hillary as a 6-1 favorite at 6pm on November 8th

Same polling had Hillary as a 6-1 favorite at 6pm on November 8th

hillary's inauguration

16196084_1501780553182760_3798773692986859415_n.jpg
AA.jpg

So what you are saying is that there are a lot of people who have rejected freedom and the notion that the people are in charge of the government, not the other way around? Really, I'm not surprised at all. Many people in this day and age are not responsible enough or aware enough to be free and in charge on their own fate.

Take the OP for example. What is it this person is upset about? What has Trump done to these people to set them on the path of so much hatred toward him? As far as I can see, the vast majority of these "protestors" get all their "facts" from the main stream media, which has proven itself to be completely unreliable at reporting facts. So in conclusion, I can only conclude that these people are protesting freedom because they are to short sighted to understand anything else but what the media tells them.

Freedom! Your definition of freedom is not mine. The freedom to get stuck paying for other people's medical bills at the highest rate per capita as possible. The freedom to accept whatever health care people deign to provide the medically indigent, which isn't much.

I have the freedom to walk into any doctor's office or hospital in Ontario, swipe my OHIO card and receive treatment with no pre-approvals or co-pays, and no further paperwork. To go to the pharmacy, present my card and get my prescriptions filled for $2.00 each.

That's true freedom.

Thank you for proving that freedom and you are strangers.

Trump spent his entire nomination campaign insulting and disparaging factions of American society and vows to take away rights of large segments citiznens. Fear of trump and what he might do is what brought all those people out.
By the way, this kind of protest is part of our founding principles and constitution. It's called freedom of speech and assembly.
To the massive numbers of anti-Trump supporters, their idea of "freedom of speech" means that "they" and they alone have the right to free speech, when encountering pro-Trump people wanting to speak to them, the anti-Trump authoritarians just yell at them or refuse to talk to them at all...or shove them out of the way.....or hit them.
I find it humorous that they call Trump and his picks as "Fascists," yet the protesters also clearly display "intolerant views" which is one of the definitions of Fascism.
Trump is a misogynist and egotistical, but he hasn't cited a racist view, contrary to what you hear. When he said that Mexico was sending up rapists and murderers, the protesters conveniently ignore that he also said that good people were also coming over the border, thus his statement was in essence, true. Good and bad people alike have been coming over the border. There are also Islamist slipping over our border.
I didn't want him in office, but I also didn't want that witch Clinton in office. Both parties have strayed too far the extremes.
What is needed is a new party with centrist policies. A party simply called, the Centrist Party, which takes elements from both sides.

Bryan Dawson
‏@BryanDawsonUSA

===
That's good. There is no where to go except up.

That's true freedom.

You live in Canada. Of course you don't give a shit about American taxpayers.

DragonLady, fact check this(I know you love fact checking)

How long is the current waiting time to receive treatment in Ontario?

This study says 15 weeks in Ontario, and 39 weeks in New Brunswick. If you consider waiting 15 weeks to get treatment is true freedom, you are insane, eh?

Waiting Your Turn: Wait Times for Health Care in Canada, 2016 Report

How is this study wrong, specifically?

"There is a great deal of variation in the total waiting time faced by patients across the provinces. Ontario reports the shortest total wait (15.6 weeks), while New Brunswick reports the longest (38.8 weeks). There is also a great deal of variation among specialties. Patients wait longest between a GP referral and Neurosurgery (46.9 weeks), while those waiting for Medical oncology begin treatment in 3.7 weeks."

Last edited:

That's true freedom.

That's true freedom.
Darling, obviously you're referring to Obamascam

It's a scam intended to generate money to cover
the costs the government already shells out,
all it did was add more people receiving free healthcare
and not enough people actually paying to cover them
...and those people have seen an increase
in premiums, co pay, deductibles...out of pocket expenses

The insurance companies are losing money
and will pull out if government subsidies don't continue

So, you have the government, that slashed hospital funding
under the guise, less people without insurance means,
hospitals will be on the hook for less of government handouts,
because insurance companies will be reimbursing hospitals

But, they went from subsidizing hospitals, to insurance companies
(Where the real problem is to begin with)
and added millions more to Medicaid, and no way to pay for it
because there isn't enough money generated by those who
actually do pay for their plan plus someone else's!

Now, with that said, that's where the true problem
of immigrants comes into play.

The Hispanic population of immigrants
flooding into our country is the prevalent problem,
because we can not afford to continue financing
everything to accommodate their being here
at the expense of our country and its citizens.

They come here and they seek assistance to live here
if you want to be here, do it legally, learn English,
get a job, pay taxes, like mostly everyone else

We have to build more schools, feed more people,
we've been spending money to include Spanish translations
on everything, everywhere...why?
This is America, English should be the official language!

On and on I could go...it's a burden, a financial strain...period

Instead of people flocking to a 'better country'
maybe they should invest themselves collectively
to make their country better for future generations

Ask not what your country can do for you,
Ask what you can do for your country.

It's time to put our foot down,
and we finally have someone who has the balls
to say so and doesn't give a fuck who doesn't like it
and in the face of such contempt, will attempt to do so

That's true freedom.

This study says 15 weeks in Ontario, and 39 weeks in New Brunswick. If you consider waiting 15 weeks to get treatment is true freedom, you are insane, eh?

"There is a great deal of variation in the total waiting time faced by patients across the provinces. Ontario reports the shortest total wait (15.6 weeks), while New Brunswick reports the longest (38.8 weeks). There is also a great deal of variation among specialties. Patients wait longest between a GP referral and Neurosurgery (46.9 weeks), while those waiting for Medical oncology begin treatment in 3.7 weeks."

Almost a year for a general practitioner referral.

That's true freedom!!! :badgrin:

Yea, Canada's healthcare system is perfect.

Canada has like 35 million people and the USA has like 320 million? Perfect comparison!!!

I am not your "darling", and I don't need to "mansplain" the problems created by undocumented immigration, and subsidizing the insurance companies. You have a bigger problem with spending which you chose to ignore utterly, and that is the military industrial complex. You are spending 20% of your budget on the military and for veterans benefits. The amount for veterans benefits has been woefully inadequate for a country which has been continually at war for nearly 15 years.

Perhaps if you started jailing everyone who hires undocumented workers, and confiscating their businesses, it might not be so attractive to employers. If there's no one who will hire them, they're not going to stay.

In Canada, you hire someone without seeing their Social Insurance Card, and making a photocopy of the original card for your records, you face a $10,000 fine, per worker.

I am not your "darling", and I don't need to "mansplain" the problems created by undocumented immigration, and subsidizing the insurance companies. You have a bigger problem with spending which you chose to ignore utterly, and that is the military industrial complex. You are spending 20% of your budget on the military and for veterans benefits. The amount for veterans benefits has been woefully inadequate for a country which has been continually at war for nearly 15 years.

Perhaps if you started jailing everyone who hires undocumented workers, and confiscating their businesses, it might not be so attractive to employers. If there's no one who will hire them, they're not going to stay.

In Canada, you hire someone without seeing their Social Insurance Card, and making a photocopy of the original card for your records, you face a $10,000 fine, per worker.

Canada is perfect, so there are not any political messageboards like this one for Canadians...unless you need a GP referral in Canada, then you have to wait a year for healthcare treatment.

That's true freedom.

Canada has like 35 million people and the USA has like 320 million? Perfect comparison!!!

Wait time for what?

If I have a heart attack (which I did), and I go to the hospital, my wait time was under 2 minutes. In Toronto, I had no wait time at all. I called my doctor and was in the same day or the next day. But I had the same family doctor for 30 years and we wasn't taking new patients. Out here, I have to wait for several days.

Treatment is on a triage basis. If you need immediate treatment, there is no wait time. If you want elective surgery, it's based on need. I would like to get my knee replaced before it gets much worse, because it's given out on my a couple of times over the past 6 months.

Back on November 10th, I asked my GP for an appointment with the surgeon to about a knee replacement (arthritis). I assumed the appointment would be for after Christmas, but he made the appointment for November 28th. I couldn't make it that day, but I did speak to a friend was also was given an appointment with the same surgeon two weeks after discussing it with her GP. Knee and hip replacements have some of the longest wait times in Canada for surgeon appointments, and we both got in within two weeks of requesting the appointment.

I hate to burst your bubble but the myth of waiting times in most areas of Canada are just that - a myth. We did have a HUGE problem after we elected a Conservative Government in Ontario, which fired 50,000 nurses, and closed 1/3 of the hospital beds. But we threw out the Conservatives, rehired the nurses, got those beds re-opened, and purchased a lot more equipment. Things are better.

That's true freedom.

Wait time for what?

If I have a heart attack (which I did), and I go to the hospital, my wait time was under 2 minutes. In Toronto, I had no wait time at all. I called my doctor and was in the same day or the next day. But I had the same family doctor for 30 years and we wasn't taking new patients. Out here, I have to wait for several days.

Treatment is on a triage basis. If you need immediate treatment, there is no wait time. If you want elective surgery, it's based on need. I would like to get my knee replaced before it gets much worse, because it's given out on my a couple of times over the past 6 months.

Back on November 10th, I asked my GP for an appointment with the surgeon to about a knee replacement (arthritis). I assumed the appointment would be for after Christmas, but he made the appointment for November 28th. I couldn't make it that day, but I did speak to a friend was also was given an appointment with the same surgeon two weeks after discussing it with her GP. Knee and hip replacements have some of the longest wait times in Canada for surgeon appointments, and we both got in within two weeks of requesting the appointment.

I hate to burst your bubble but the myth of waiting times in most areas of Canada are just that - a myth. We did have a HUGE problem after we elected a Conservative Government in Ontario, which fired 50,000 nurses, and closed 1/3 of the hospital beds. But we threw out the Conservatives, rehired the nurses, got those beds re-opened, and purchased a lot more equipment. Things are better.

If you are claiming that study is a lie and your personal experience is the same as all 35 Canadians, I stand corrected.

The Canadian system would not work in the USA. Do some research and run through the numbers.
For starters, the USA has roughly 10 times the population of Canada and the USA is much more diverse ethnically and economically.

The USA already speaks over 20% of the federal budget on healthcare. Canada 18%. It's too much for both countries.

Forum List

Back