Trump inauguration earned a 20.1 Nielsen rating, 2nd worst for a new President in the last 50 years.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Trump inauguration earned a 20.1 Nielsen rating, 2nd worst for a new President in the last 50 years.
Donald et all will be out turning this number into the 'largest number of people ever" watched it. thingy. uga uga

Bryan Dawson
‏@BryanDawsonUSA

Well done, #TheResistance - Trump inauguration earned a 20.1 Nielsen rating, 2nd worst for a new President in the last 50 years.

Nearly 31 Million Americans Watch President Donald Trump's Inauguration
1 reply 5 retweets 19 likes
Bryan Dawson ‏@BryanDawsonUSA 4h4 hours ago

@rkfatheree @ShayInLa Trolls know!

Reagan: 37.4
Carter: 31.5
Nixon: 33.5
Obama: 25.5
Clinton: 24.5
W Bush: 20.8
> TRUMP: 20.1
HW Bush: 20.0

===
People outside of loserterians hate this fucking president with a passion...Biggest protest in American history, lowest approval numbers and now this.

So what you are saying is that there are a lot of people who have rejected freedom and the notion that the people are in charge of the government, not the other way around? Really, I'm not surprised at all. Many people in this day and age are not responsible enough or aware enough to be free and in charge on their own fate.

Take the OP for example. What is it this person is upset about? What has Trump done to these people to set them on the path of so much hatred toward him? As far as I can see, the vast majority of these "protestors" get all their "facts" from the main stream media, which has proven itself to be completely unreliable at reporting facts. So in conclusion, I can only conclude that these people are protesting freedom because they are to short sighted to understand anything else but what the media tells them.

• Banned
C2u-KL3WgAAQj4H.jpg

So what you are saying is that there are a lot of people who have rejected freedom and the notion that the people are in charge of the government, not the other way around? Really, I'm not surprised at all. Many people in this day and age are not responsible enough or aware enough to be free and in charge on their own fate.

Take the OP for example. What is it this person is upset about? What has Trump done to these people to set them on the path of so much hatred toward him? As far as I can see, the vast majority of these "protestors" get all their "facts" from the main stream media, which has proven itself to be completely unreliable at reporting facts. So in conclusion, I can only conclude that these people are protesting freedom because they are to short sighted to understand anything else but what the media tells them.

Right. They should all get their news from Alex Jones, like you do. You never know when we might have another Jade Helm.

Trump spent his entire nomination campaign insulting and disparaging factions of American society and vows to take away rights of large segments citiznens. Fear of trump and what he might do is what brought all those people out.
By the way, this kind of protest is part of our founding principles and constitution. It's called freedom of speech and assembly.

Donald et all will be out turning this number into the 'largest number of people ever" watched it. thingy. uga uga

Bryan Dawson
‏@BryanDawsonUSA

Well done, #TheResistance - Trump inauguration earned a 20.1 Nielsen rating, 2nd worst for a new President in the last 50 years.

===
People outside of loserterians hate this fucking president with a passion...Biggest protest in American history, lowest approval numbers and now this.

What protest?

Bryan Dawson
‏@BryanDawsonUSA

===

SO WHAT??

Trump spent his entire nomination campaign insulting and disparaging factions of American society and vows to take away rights of large segments citiznens. Fear of trump and what he might do is what brought all those people out.
By the way, this kind of protest is part of our founding principles and constitution. It's called freedom of speech and assembly.

So is voting..

So is voting..
True, and trump won the election. That doesn't' mean his opponents and those who voted against him are obligated to run away and hide or stop promoting their own agenda. The founders gave free speech and assembly top priority in our constitution so that citizens would have conduits to object the government's positions on issues and to work towards change.

Most people think demonstrations like the ones being held about trumps inauguration are about getting media attention for their issue for a few days. Organizers have a secondary priority. These types of demonstrations are conduits to organizing and fundraising. Contact addresses are accumulated and the different groups raise funds. The organizing groups will cull those addresses from various sources such as petitions, bus, train and air transportation, etc.

Bryan Dawson
‏@BryanDawsonUSA

===
Lol!!!!!
You leftist scum just fact stand it!!!!!
It's fun watching you fools melt down.

So is voting..
True, and trump won the election. That doesn't' mean his opponents and those who voted against him are obligated to run away and hide or stop promoting their own agenda. The founders gave free speech and assembly top priority in our constitution so that citizens would have conduits to object the government's positions on issues and to work towards change.

Most people think demonstrations like the ones being held about trumps inauguration are about getting media attention for their issue for a few days. Organizers have a secondary priority. These types of demonstrations are conduits to organizing and fundraising. Contact addresses are accumulated and the different groups raise funds. The organizing groups will cull those addresses from various sources such as petitions, bus, train and air transportation, etc.

What was their agenda?

Ii have been trying to figure that out since yesterday..

So is voting..

What was their agenda?

Issues of concern to women. The biggest one was probably the defunding of health care such as Planned Parenthood and the ACA. Also of concern is having a grossly misogynistic President. Women also are mothers and wives and are concerned about how trump policies will affect families.

Right. They should all get their news from Alex Jones, like you do. You never know when we might have another Jade Helm.
LIke all liberals, you lie to make your point. I don't watch Jones. I think he's a nut.

So is voting..

What was their agenda?

Issues of concern to women. The biggest one was probably the defunding of health care such as Planned Parenthood and the ACA. Also of concern is having a grossly misogynistic President. Women also are mothers and wives and are concerned about how trump policies will affect families.
You never heard that word until the media fed it to you.

TV Nelson rating does not account for net hits, replay watches, etc. I know I didn't skip work to watch it live; but I did see it multiple times.

LIke all liberals, you lie to make your point. I don't watch Jones. I think he's a nut.

AJ's loose with the facts; but he still is willing to tell the truth or his perception of things in a way that is offensive to phonies. It's not the filtered mainstream nonsense. So making it a matter of being a "nut" is just a way to disregard that reality. Look at 9/11. We know that shit's fishy. Media acted in cahoots with govt. to sweep it under the rug. We need the Alex Jones's of the world. Don't apologize to this phony for it.

Wow. You think

Wow. You equate rejecting Trump and his craziness with rejecting freedom, and then try to call me a liar? You really are nuts, aren't you?

AJ's loose with the facts; but he still is willing to tell the truth or his perception of things in a way that is offensive to phonies. It's not the filtered mainstream nonsense. So making it a matter of being a "nut" is just a way to disregard that reality. Look at 9/11. We know that shit's fishy. Media acted in cahoots with govt. to sweep it under the rug. We need the Alex Jones's of the world. Don't apologize to this phony for it.

You bet. Crank up the crazy, and rip off the knob. That's how you right wing nut jobs roll.

Wow. You think

Wow. You equate rejecting Trump and his craziness with rejecting freedom, and then try to call me a liar? You really are nuts, aren't you?
No I'm not nuts, I reject liberal BS is all. Have you ever had a thought that wasn't fed to you?

Forum List

Back