Trump in US: China is raping us ; Trump in China: It's our fault. I don't fault you

The President is not bowing down, he can get through the strict censorship and China is mad. Tough China.

I just read a link and seems some of you are fucking retarded
Congratulations

Dumbfuck makes a thread about absolutely nothing and gets made fun of and THEN brings up maturity
:lol:

Congratulations

I just read one that said you specifically was retarded
hack boi says what?

Oh now thats mature. Will "Im rubber you're glue" be next?
Maturity? Do you even understand what you are bitching about? Good gawd

Yeah Trump said in his safe space China was raping us and talked tough about what he would do to the rapist. Then when face to face with the rapist he told them right to their faces he understood how tempting Americas ass looks and who could blame China for the ass pounding.

Like a tough guy.

Congratulations

I just read one that said you specifically was retarded
hack boi says what?

Oh now thats mature. Will "Im rubber you're glue" be next?
Maturity? Do you even understand what you are bitching about? Good gawd

Yeah Trump said in his safe space China was raping us and talked tough about what he would do to the rapist. Then when face to face with the rapist he told them right to their faces he understood how tempting Americas ass looks and who could blame China for the ass pounding.

Like a tough guy.
Who could blame them?
Trump has been slowly going after china.
Basically, he was right and he is acting. You are just a fucking hack.
He could find the cure for every cancer and you would blast him for not curing extreme migraines.

Lately, the tweets have been negative, the President reports he will tweet wherever he desires. Score one for Trump.

Forum List

Back