‘Trump in heels’ Amanda Chase loses reelection to VA State Senate

Murder is against all law, man or God's.....convenience murder is an abomination Dimtard.

In Bible times people exposed infants they couldn't feed.

You should mind your own business instead of putting the state in charge of women.

In Bible times people exposed infants they couldn't feed.

You should mind your own business instead of putting the state in charge of women.

Silly woman thinks "my body, my choice" but lets government force her to be injected with untested vaccine that's proven to cause myocarditis, heart attacks, and strokes.

:laughing0301:

The dominos are falling one by one and the Commonwealth of Virginia will be better for it. Chase praised the January 6th rioters and literally called for an armed coup by advocating Trump declare martial law to prevent Biden from being sworn into office. She was censured by the State Senate for these actions.

What else do you need to bring about the 1,000 Year democrat Reich?

The dominos are falling one by one and the Commonwealth of Virginia will be better for it. Chase praised the January 6th rioters and literally called for an armed coup by advocating Trump declare martial law to prevent Biden from being sworn into office. She was censured by the State Senate for these actions.

Who cares?

Silly woman thinks "my body, my choice" but lets government force her to be injected with untested vaccine that's proven to cause myocarditis, heart attacks, and strokes.

:laughing0301:

Do you have an immunization card? Mine is about 4 feet long... Everything from cholerae and typhoid to yellow fever.

Were you in the military?

Do you have an immunization card? Mine is about 4 feet long... Everything from cholerae and typhoid to yellow fever.

Were you in the military?

I was in the military 52 years ago, what does that have to do with anything? I've had only one flu shot in my life and can't even remember the last time I had the flu. Shots are the people with weak immune systems and the COVID vaccine actually weakens your immunity to COVID.

I had it in 2020, and it wasn't shit. It was like a three-day mild case of the flu. And did I lock myself in and cower and cringe out of fear like you did? Nope. Throughout the whole pandemic, I went to hundreds of garage sales, estate sales, auctions, gun shows, stores, restaurants, and never wore a mask.

You just must not be living right if you have to inject all that shit in your body. I on the other hand, can truly say "my body, my choice." You were given the same opportunity to stand up for yourself, assert your autonomy, and not let your government run your life. But you failed, and now you're fucked.

Forum List

Back