Trump in a serious, commanding light at the G7 ?

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
A serious, commanding light? This is how he sees himself in his delusional state of mind.

but in reality, as with his selling property for less than he paid for it, calling it a win, we have The Donald Bullshitting His Cult, but not the rest of us

trump G7 tough lol.JPG

The Pouter-in-Chief? So many epithets

Seriously, how embarrassing for America

Attachments

• trump G7 tough lol.JPG
    trump G7 tough lol.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 64
  • trump G7 tough lol.JPG
    trump G7 tough lol.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 56
  • trump G7 tough lol.JPG
    trump G7 tough lol.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 61
These other nations aren't our equals. They should adjust to what WE want.
Lucky thing you don't have exports.

G7
Member Nom. GDP mil. USD (2014)[78]
Canada 1,785,387
France 2,833,687
Germany 3,874,437
Italy ... 2,167,744
Japan 4,602,367
UK ... 2,950,039_______________________
SUM ... 18,213,661

United States 17,348,075

Last edited:
A serious, commanding light? This is how he sees himself in his delusional state of mind.

but in reality, as with his selling property for less than he paid for it, calling it a win, we have The Donald Bullshitting His Cult, but not the rest of us

View attachment 197552
The Pouter-in-Chief? So many epithets

Seriously, how embarrassing for America

He's a child that nobody likes.

This isn't going to end well however it ends. This 'man' is clinical medically ill. Like David Koresh or Jim Jones though his followers, most of them, will stay with him to the end.

When I look at that I see a few children trying to intimidate someone who's so unafraid of their paper tiger routine that he's trying not to laugh in their faces.

I've always found it interesting how folks can see two totally different things in the same pic.

Trump breath number one:

America has the best economy in the world and is stronger than ever.

Trump breath number two:

America is being treated unfairly by the rest of the world.

Trump under his breath:

My fans are a bunch of morons who believe everything I say.

Trump breath number one:

America has the best economy in the world and is stronger than ever.

Trump breath number two:

America is being treated unfairly by the rest of the world.

Trump under his breath:

My fans are a bunch of morons who believe everything I say.
Well he did laugh about them during a NYT interview (taped).

"You know, if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, 'We will build the wall!' and they go nuts," he told The New York Times in 2016.

The crossed arms and the smirk say it all.....
He doesnt give a fuck what Urkel has to say and her leaning in says she's begging.

Looks like a pouting child with a mouthful of shit. But he's just an overgrown dufus with a mouthful of shit, that all too often comes spewing out all over friends and allies

The crossed arms and the smirk say it all.....
He doesnt give a fuck what Urkel has to say and her leaning in says she's begging.

Looks like a pouting child with a mouthful of shit. But he's just an overgrown dufus with a mouthful of shit, that all too often comes spewing out all over friends and allies

Why do you hate record employment for blacks and hispanics?
Sounds racist.
As far as our suppossed allies they're going to be run by muslims shortly so I really dont see the need to incubate relations with a soon to be enemy.

Forum List

Back