Trump improving nationally, Hillary still strong in battlefield states

That or Donald makes his next major fuck up.
But he is finally in a place where he can win it on his own instead of having to wait for a major fuck up by Hillary.

But this Donald we are talking about, so. . .

Jake,

Those DNC Email Leak could raise questions... Think is no other Presidential Nominee owes so much money...

I think the Dems are going to open the shoulders a bit now... They have a stronger team than Trump on his own... The RNC hasn't really rolled fully behind him, you get the feeling it is half hearted...

Hey Jake, they're called "battleground states", not "battlefield states", you idiot.
You'll see those kind of snaffu's if you read back through the first day of the DNC comments in the online youtubes that were live. Many of them were coming out of Korea and China. The DNC has a heck of a base overseas.
th

But he is finally in a place where he can win it on his own instead of having to wait for a major fuck up by Hillary.

Jake,

Those DNC Email Leak could raise questions... Think is no other Presidential Nominee owes so much money...

I think the Dems are going to open the shoulders a bit now... They have a stronger team than Trump on his own... The RNC hasn't really rolled fully behind him, you get the feeling it is half hearted...
Dems are better organized, better financed, have a better ground game, and have more than $70 million in pre-paid ads ready to go.

We could have beat her with Kasich, so I am feeling no mercy at all for the trumpanzees.

Jake,

Dems are better organized, better financed, have a better ground game, and have more than $70 million in pre-paid ads ready to go.

We could have beat her with Kasich, so I am feeling no mercy at all for the trumpanzees.
The Trump supporters are from the ground up you lose.

Forum List

Back