Trump Impeachments Were Unfair, Unprecedented, and Unconstitutional

• Nov. 20, 2018
WASHINGTON — President Trump told the White House counsel in the spring that he wanted to order the Justice Department to prosecute two of his political adversaries: his 2016 challenger, Hillary Clinton, and the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey, according to two people familiar with the conversation.
The lawyer, Donald F. McGahn II, rebuffed the president, saying that he had no authority to order a prosecution. Mr. McGahn said that while he could request an investigation, that too could prompt accusations of abuse of power. To underscore his point, Mr. McGahn had White House lawyers write a memo for Mr. Trump warning that if he asked law enforcement to investigate his rivals, he could face a range of consequences, including possible impeachment.

Demofks investigated him. How’s it different?

• Nov. 20, 2018
WASHINGTON — President Trump told the White House counsel in the spring that he wanted to order the Justice Department to prosecute two of his political adversaries: his 2016 challenger, Hillary Clinton, and the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey, according to two people familiar with the conversation.
The lawyer, Donald F. McGahn II, rebuffed the president, saying that he had no authority to order a prosecution. Mr. McGahn said that while he could request an investigation, that too could prompt accusations of abuse of power. To underscore his point, Mr. McGahn had White House lawyers write a memo for Mr. Trump warning that if he asked law enforcement to investigate his rivals, he could face a range of consequences, including possible impeachment.

So Trump didn't abuse his power...gotcha...thanks for clearing that up

This was addressed - the Democrats impeached Trump twice and have been working as hard as they can to prosecute him for something.
So, there must be some other reason the Democrats did not impeach him, or prosecute him, for the obstruction supposely proven by the Mueller report.
Agreed their must be a reason.

Agreed their must be a reason.
because Mueller didn't prove it. In fact Mueller testified quite nicely saying nothing obstucted his investigation
COLLINS:

At any time in the investigation, was your investigation curtailed or stopped or hindered?
MUELLER:

No.

The guardrails of the good people around him prevented him from doing what he wanted. He is a shiny turd.
you mean he asked a question, and was adviced it wouldnt be a good idea, so he didn''t do it? Gotcha.

Sadly we are lacking those guardrails and good people in the current demafascist stalinist regime

you mean he asked a question, and was adviced it wouldnt be a good idea, so he didn''t do it? Gotcha.

Sadly we are lacking those guardrails and good people in the current demafascist stalinist regime

When the Majority leader in the Senate Mitch McConnell said that Donald Trump was practically and morally responsible for the events at the Capitol on Jan 6th 2021, I don't think the Justice department needed any prodding from any one to open the investigations. Furthermore, there are no reports that Biden has asked anyone if he can order of even ask the DOJ to investigate his political rival. The burden of proof is on you. Whatcha got?

When the Majority leader in the Senate Mitch McConnell said that Donald Trump was practically and morally responsible for the events at the Capitol on Jan 6th 2021, I don't think the Justice department needed any prodding from any one to open the investigations. Furthermore, there are no reports that Biden has asked anyone if he can order of even ask the DOJ to investigate his political rival. The burden of proof is on you. Whatcha got?
of course there are reports of xiden doing that…

Really? Coming from the White House lawyer? Complete with a memo to Joe on why it is such a bad idea.

The Hell you say!
nope none of the demafasict think it’s a bad idea…that’s the problem…

because Mueller didn't prove it. In fact Mueller testified quite nicely saying nothing obstucted his investigation
COLLINS:

At any time in the investigation, was your investigation curtailed or stopped or hindered?
MUELLER:

No.
yet the demofks still scream obstruction. I think the fact donald trump is alive is an obstruction.

That sounds like prodding you fucking retard. There has never been any probable cause. The FBI and CIA do whatever they want. You guys on the left used to hate that because back then they targeted commies.

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

No.
Wow. That was a damning transcript. Mueller mentioned multiple times what he believed was obstruction of justice by Trump.

Did you read the entire transcript? I did a search for obstruction and it came up 84 times.

Oh, and obstruction of justice can occur even when an actual curtailment/stopping/or hindrance of the investigation did not occur so your point is moot...but does show your cherry picking bias.

Wow. That was a damning transcript. Mueller mentioned multiple times what he believed was obstruction of justice by Trump.

Did you read the entire transcript? I did a search for obstruction and it came up 84 times.

Oh, and obstruction of justice can occur even when an actual curtailment/stopping/or hindrance of the investigation did not occur so your point is moot...but does show your cherry picking bias.
yeah the dems asked a lot about it.

i quoted Mueller when asked, he said he wasn’t obstructed

the dems obviously knew they had nothing or they would of impeached for it

yeah the dems asked a lot about it.

i quoted Mueller when asked, he said he wasn’t obstructed

the dems obviously knew they had nothing or they would of impeached for it
He did not say there was no obstruction. He said the investigation wasn't stopped, curtailed etc.

He actually said there was obstruction multiple times. If I were you I wouldn't use that link in future obstruction debates because it is very damning to Trump.

What the Dems know or knew is purely speculation.

Forum List

Back