Trump: I'm still waiting for Democrats to make a deal to end shutdown

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I love it! Trump is playing the Democrats.

He is in Washington doing the peoples business while Pelosi is working on her suntan in Hawaii....Hey Nancy the OPTICS seems to say fuck you, AMERICA...live with the crime and drugs....just give us freeloading voters....FREE SHIT PAYS DIVIDENDS!!!

President Trump said Saturday he is “waiting for the Democrats” to make a deal with him that would end the eight-day-old government shutdown and fund his border wall.

“I am in the White House waiting for the Democrats to come on over and make a deal on Border Security,” Mr. Trump tweeted. “From what I hear, they are spending so much time on Presidential Harassment that they have little time left for things like stopping crime and our military!”

The president met with his chief shutdown negotiators Friday night. He had dinner with Vice President Mike Pence, acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney and presidential adviser Jared Kushner at the vice president’s residence at the Naval Observatory in Washington.

Democrats have not made a counteroffer to the administration’s proposal for border-wall funding on Dec. 22. Most lawmakers are out of town for the holidays.

Democrats will take over the House majority on Thursday, when they’re expected to propose legislation that would end the partial government shutdown without funding the border wall.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com .

He is in Washington doing the peoples business while Pelosi is working on her suntan in Hawaii....Hey Nancy the OPTICS seems to say fuck you, AMERICA...live with the crime and drugs....just give us freeloading voters....FREE SHIT PAYS DIVIDENDS!!!

President Trump said Saturday he is “waiting for the Democrats” to make a deal with him that would end the eight-day-old government shutdown and fund his border wall.

“I am in the White House waiting for the Democrats to come on over and make a deal on Border Security,” Mr. Trump tweeted. “From what I hear, they are spending so much time on Presidential Harassment that they have little time left for things like stopping crime and our military!”

The president met with his chief shutdown negotiators Friday night. He had dinner with Vice President Mike Pence, acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney and presidential adviser Jared Kushner at the vice president’s residence at the Naval Observatory in Washington.

Democrats have not made a counteroffer to the administration’s proposal for border-wall funding on Dec. 22. Most lawmakers are out of town for the holidays.

Democrats will take over the House majority on Thursday, when they’re expected to propose legislation that would end the partial government shutdown without funding the border wall.

It won't happen until San Fran Nan becomes Speaker.

Trump's on video owning the shutdown. Try again.

Who's playing who here?

I thought tRump was supposed to be this great deal maker? Instead he's sitting on his ass bitching.

He owns this.

I don't see why we need to fund this boondoggle anyway, Mexico is paying for it, right?

Trump's on video owning the shutdown. Try again.
He sure is. But it is you asshole DemonRATS that are continuing the shutdown...you see how that goes. Trump is shutting it down to try to protect all Americans and all you ABNORMALS care about is the perceived NEW VOTERS they can get.....America knows the truth....

ladylibpelosi2webcr-12-26-18_orig.png

Who's playing who here?

I thought tRump was supposed to be this great deal maker? Instead he's sitting on his ass bitching.

He owns this.

Tells it all in pictures, because most of you are too stupid to read and understand!

Read more at washingtontimes.com .

Who's playing who here?

He owns this.

Tells it all in pictures, because most of you are too stupid to read and understand!
Still just regurgitating what you've been told to believe.

He sure does...But it is you asshole DemonRATS that are continuing the shutdown...you see how that goes. Trump is shutting it down to try to protect all Americans from the crime and cost of illegals (in the last 2 days, 4 AMERICANS were KILLED BY ILLEGSLS!!!) and all you ABNORMALS care about is the perceived NEW VOTERS they can get.....America knows the truth....

Who's playing who here?

He owns this.

Still just regurgitating what you've been told to believe.
And you little Creepytoes, don't have the IQ of a salamander to think for yourself let alone discern the truth from the ABNORMALS talking points!

Its up to Trump to keep it shutdown until he breaks the foreign hold on congress. It can stay shutdown for a year as far as I am concerned.

Forum List

Back