Trump: I'm still waiting for Democrats to make a deal to end shutdown

Trump said Mexico was going to pay for it. So why is he blaming democrats? Americans shouldn't have to pay a dime for a wall that Mexico is going to pay for.

And last time I checked the republicans still have houses and senate. So why not put blame to Republicans?

I love it! Trump is playing the Democrats.

He is in Washington doing the peoples business while Pelosi is working on her suntan in Hawaii....Hey Nancy the OPTICS seems to say fuck you, AMERICA...live with the crime and drugs....just give us freeloading voters....FREE SHIT PAYS DIVIDENDS!!!

President Trump said Saturday he is “waiting for the Democrats” to make a deal with him that would end the eight-day-old government shutdown and fund his border wall.

“I am in the White House waiting for the Democrats to come on over and make a deal on Border Security,” Mr. Trump tweeted. “From what I hear, they are spending so much time on Presidential Harassment that they have little time left for things like stopping crime and our military!”

The president met with his chief shutdown negotiators Friday night. He had dinner with Vice President Mike Pence, acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney and presidential adviser Jared Kushner at the vice president’s residence at the Naval Observatory in Washington.

Democrats have not made a counteroffer to the administration’s proposal for border-wall funding on Dec. 22. Most lawmakers are out of town for the holidays.

Democrats will take over the House majority on Thursday, when they’re expected to propose legislation that would end the partial government shutdown without funding the border wall.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com .
Trump reduced the amount he is demanding so he is playing the Democrats by losing his position on his no negotiating 5 billion.

Trump said Mexico was going to pay for it. So why is he blaming democrats? Americans shouldn't have to pay a dime for a wall that Mexico is going to pay for.

And last time I checked the republicans still have houses and senate. So why not put blame to Republicans?
And the illegals are still getting welfare, judicial hearings and mass releases of those being held..

He is in Washington doing the peoples business while Pelosi is working on her suntan in Hawaii....Hey Nancy the OPTICS seems to say fuck you, AMERICA...live with the crime and drugs....just give us freeloading voters....FREE SHIT PAYS DIVIDENDS!!!

President Trump said Saturday he is “waiting for the Democrats” to make a deal with him that would end the eight-day-old government shutdown and fund his border wall.

“I am in the White House waiting for the Democrats to come on over and make a deal on Border Security,” Mr. Trump tweeted. “From what I hear, they are spending so much time on Presidential Harassment that they have little time left for things like stopping crime and our military!”

The president met with his chief shutdown negotiators Friday night. He had dinner with Vice President Mike Pence, acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney and presidential adviser Jared Kushner at the vice president’s residence at the Naval Observatory in Washington.

Democrats have not made a counteroffer to the administration’s proposal for border-wall funding on Dec. 22. Most lawmakers are out of town for the holidays.

Democrats will take over the House majority on Thursday, when they’re expected to propose legislation that would end the partial government shutdown without funding the border wall.

Who's playing who here?

I thought tRump was supposed to be this great deal maker? Instead he's sitting on his ass bitching.

He owns this.
ladylibpelosi2webcr-12-26-18_orig.png

Tells it all in pictures, because most of you are too stupid to read and understand!
Still just regurgitating what you've been told to believe.
And you little Creepytoes, don't have the IQ of a salamander to think for yourself let alone discern the truth from the ABNORMALS talking points!
orq5t.jpg

Trump's on video owning the shutdown. Try again.
He sure is. But it is you asshole DemonRATS that are continuing the shutdown...you see how that goes. Trump is shutting it down to try to protect all Americans and all you ABNORMALS care about is the perceived NEW VOTERS they can get.....America knows the truth....

He sure is. But it is you asshole DemonRATS that are continuing the shutdown...you see how that goes. Trump is shutting it down to try to protect all Americans and all you ABNORMALS care about is the perceived NEW VOTERS they can get.....America knows the truth....

Trump is not protecting anything but his ego. Most Americans think the wall is not necessary.

lol... trump owns this shutdown.

Mexico owns the shutdown. Trump told them to pay for the wall and they told him 'chinga tu madre tiny hands'.

nada.

trump lied multiple times when he said that mexico will pay for the wall....

when mexico told him to vete a la mierda... he then tried to soften that by saying mexico will reimburse us...

then he tried to scrape together the money from agency departments in case they had some pesos just laying around; but that was illegal, soooo......

he then decided for american taxpayers to foot the bill, declaring he 'would take the mantle & be proud to shut the gov'ment down'.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................

trump owns this bebé

Who's playing who here?

I thought tRump was supposed to be this great deal maker? Instead he's sitting on his ass bitching.

He owns this.

remember when trump called the mexican presidente & whined how he would look bad if they didn't cough up the cash?

Trump is trolling them.............personally I'd keep quiet.......say nothing..........play golf .........and when asked about the shutdown.........go ......oh.......is it still shutdown..............Ok............oh well...........

He`s been playing the Democrats so well that he lost 40 seats in November. Keep up the good work Mr. president! Do you get all of your info from the Mooney owned Washington Times? It`s unfortunate that the Branch Davidians and Jim Jones`s People`s Temple aren`t publishing anything for you to absorb and become more brilliant than you already are.

Donald J. Trump is the author of "Art of the Deal", no one plays his adversaries better than The Donald.

Take a look at Mr. Trump's dealings with wrestling billionaire Vincent K. McMahon when he sold back Monday Night Raw back to him for a cool million dollar profit in just one week.

Even as President, you can see how he renegotiated the NAFTA deals in America's favor, got the Eurotrash to pay their fair share of NATO, etc. We're in the middle of a trade dispute with Red China. As long as Trump is President I have no doubt America will come out on top in it- in spite of the whole Media rooting against America and hoping the we get our comeuppance because Trump is our President.

I suppose America might return to the days of defeat and malaise we suffered under B Hussein O again, I suppose The Donald could be forced to abdicate, the Almighty Media is still very powerful in this country. Look at the results last fall, a lot of people are looking for a return to mediocrity. Trump's reduction of black unemployment to all time lows is very unpopular in liberal quarters.

But America is forever changed. A new Liberal Regime in Washington is going to have a lot more difficulty ruling that B.Hussein O did, the people will be expecting victory

Why should Nancy help Trump out of his shutdown?

Donald J. Trump is the author of "Art of the Deal", no one plays his adversaries better than The Donald.

Take a look at Mr. Trump's dealings with wrestling billionaire Vincent K. McMahon when he sold back Monday Night Raw back to him for a cool million dollar profit in just one week.

Even as President, you can see how he renegotiated the NAFTA deals in America's favor, got the Eurotrash to pay their fair share of NATO, etc. We're in the middle of a trade dispute with Red China. As long as Trump is President I have no doubt America will come out on top in it- in spite of the whole Media rooting against America and hoping the we get our comeuppance because Trump is our President.

I suppose America might return to the days of defeat and malaise we suffered under B Hussein O again, I suppose The Donald could be forced to abdicate, the Almighty Media is still very powerful in this country. Look at the results last fall, a lot of people are looking for a return to mediocrity. Trump's reduction of black unemployment to all time lows is very unpopular in liberal quarters.

But America is forever changed. A new Liberal Regime in Washington is going to have a lot more difficulty ruling that B.Hussein O did, the people will be expecting victory
Trump did not write Art of the Deal

It is doubtful he even read it

Trump is trolling them.............personally I'd keep quiet.......say nothing..........play golf .........and when asked about the shutdown.........go ......oh.......is it still shutdown..............Ok............oh well...........

It is Trumps Government not the Dems
He runs the executive branch

He`s been playing the Democrats so well that he lost 40 seats in November. Keep up the good work Mr. president! Do you get all of your info from the Mooney owned Washington Times? It`s unfortunate that the Branch Davidians and Jim Jones`s People`s Temple aren`t publishing anything for you to absorb and become more brilliant than you already are.
And WON seats in the Senate, making it almost impossible to impeach him!....BUT he still lost way less House seats than the mulatto did...65 or thereabout....ROTFLMFAO!

Trump is not protecting anything but his ego. Most Americans think the wall is not necessary.
Yes, 4 Americans killed in 2 days by illegals....I have no idea why Wall supporters are not plastering social media about this fact.... don't forget sanctuary cities and states that make this also possible....where exactly are you DemonRATS on AMERICAN SECURITY????

Trump did not write Art of the Deal

It is doubtful he even read it
We,'re surprised you even heard of one of Trump's books....you ate just that dumb!

Why should Nancy help Trump out of his shutdown?

Because her constituents are being hurt by it? Because she really is in favor of the Wall- voted for it in the past- and just opposes it now because Trump is for it? Because its the right thing to do?

Maybe doing the right thing is too much to ask, but President Trump is still going to ask.

I guess you never heard of the DEEP STATE, composes both Repub. Retards and DemonRATS!

I guess you never heard of the DEEP STATE, composes both Repub. Retards and DemonRATS!
Well the Deep State has fucked us again................Using Flores and a District Federal Judge............Ordering ICE to release families..........

ICE releasing them in El Paso is real...........they have no choice...............Court Ordered..........why the new Caravan is coming.........flood the border through legal POE's..........family units are full...........given living conditions under Flores is violated...............and they can't hold the children longer than 20 days...........ICE is forced to let them go.

Assholes got Catch and Release again............via JUDICIAL ACTIVISM and a Federal District Court Judge...........

Forum List

Back