Trump: I'd Put A 35% Tax On Cars Made In Mexico!!!!

Breitbart.com ^ | September 15, 2015 | Ian Hanchett
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said he would impose a 35% tax on any cars made in Mexico to keep companies from moving out of the US.

I'm waiting to hear all the UNION GUYS come in here and BASH Trump for saving their jobs.... any takers?

She's not a UNION GUY, but she will bash Trump:

Trump DIDN'T build clothing manufactures in Mexico, he simply bought from Mexico and NO AMERICAN JOBS were lost from Trump doing so! Do you understand this at all?
That's even more stupid!
You don't have to build anything to send American jobs to Mexico. All you have to do is send the WORK that Americans can do here to Mexico and without the work the American jobs are lost to Mexicans.

Asshole, that is called world trade.... taking bare land and having an American manufacturer completely build a new plant in a foreign country to strictly ship products made their back to America, is completely different that buying products from a foreign maker! .... But you, in your brilliance will disagree!:bang3::bang3::bang3:

No it's not.

Assembly is as much world trade as manufacturing.

There is zero economic difference between GM sending parts to Mexico to put together a car and Trump contracting his shirts getting made in China.

shirts are made in China and central america because there is no longer a textile industry in the USA. Now, why is that? any idea? Try unions and taxes and you would be right.

He just throws this random stuff out and everyone cheers.

He can't do this. It wouldn't happen.

Nor could he just slap a 25% tariff on China.

Good gawd.

Well, think about it for a moment. If Obama can ignore immigration laws, why couldn't Trump ignore NAFTA? or withdraw from it?

We have been made into the world's patsy by liberal idiots and rinos. Its time for someone who puts this country first.

Breitbart.com ^ | September 15, 2015 | Ian Hanchett
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said he would impose a 35% tax on any cars made in Mexico to keep companies from moving out of the US.

I'm waiting to hear all the UNION GUYS come in here and BASH Trump for saving their jobs.... any takers?

fcoe3m.jpg

Interesting idea, but kind of counter to his anti immigration stance. Best way to keep them from coming here is to help make mx less of a shithole.

Trump DIDN'T build clothing manufactures in Mexico, he simply bought from Mexico and NO AMERICAN JOBS were lost from Trump doing so! Do you understand this at all?
That's even more stupid!
You don't have to build anything to send American jobs to Mexico. All you have to do is send the WORK that Americans can do here to Mexico and without the work the American jobs are lost to Mexicans.

Asshole, that is called world trade.... taking bare land and having an American manufacturer completely build a new plant in a foreign country to strictly ship products made their back to America, is completely different that buying products from a foreign maker! .... But you, in your brilliance will disagree!:bang3::bang3::bang3:

No it's not.

There is zero economic difference between GM sending parts to Mexico to put together a car and Trump contracting his shirts getting made in China.

shirts are made in China and central america because there is no longer a textile industry in the USA. Now, why is that? any idea? Try unions and taxes and you would be right.

Doesn't change the fact that there is zero economic difference between making and assembling products abroad.

It's hypocritical to assail car companies for moving assembly offshore and not textile companies for moving production offshore.

I understand Vag not getting it. He's a moron. But you'd think a Harvard MBA would.

That's even more stupid!

No it's not.

Perhaps you want to tell me how many Mexican's it takes to put together a shirt, and how many UAW workers lose their jobs over a Mexican manufacturing plant.... I suggest you call your UNION for the answer!

I suggest you getting your GED then enrolling in some economics classes at a local community college. Then maybe you can make some sense about what you're saying.

35% tax on any cars made in Mexico
That is 20 percent of the auto industry's product. I take it they won't be supporting the Trump campaign. Unless he also has a plan to get American auto workers to work for less.
I thought American auto workers were allowed to vote for whomever they want. Do their unions force them to vote democrat? How's that work?
I didn't realize UAW owned Ford, GM, Chrysler, etc.
Well now you do.

35% tax on any cars made in Mexico
That is 20 percent of the auto industry's product. I take it they won't be supporting the Trump campaign. Unless he also has a plan to get American auto workers to work for less.
I thought American auto workers were allowed to vote for whomever they want. Do their unions force them to vote democrat? How's that work?
I didn't realize UAW owned Ford, GM, Chrysler, etc.

They do with GM!

1. UAW Owns GM Now | PoliPundit.com
    polipundit.com/?p=178Cached
    Wow, sweet. If GM is not in so much debt that they can’t stay afloat, and the UAW retains majority ownership of it, then GM will be making some great cars.
Ayup... a gift from our Emperor. Obama fucked all the other creditors and the taxpayers to the benefit of the UAW. It pays to be the friend of an Emperor.

That's even more stupid!

No it's not.

Perhaps you want to tell me how many Mexican's it takes to put together a shirt, and how many UAW workers lose their jobs over a Mexican manufacturing plant.... I suggest you call your UNION for the answer!

I suggest you getting your GED then enrolling in some economics classes at a local community college. Then maybe you can make some sense about what you're saying.

Sorry Bullshit, if you can't understand the difference in quantity of jobs lost permanently to buying a stated quantity of an item, I can't fix your stupidity!

That's even more stupid!

No it's not.

Sorry Bullshit, if you can't understand the difference in quantity of jobs lost permanently to buying a stated quantity of an item, I can't fix your stupidity!

First GED.

Then, go from there.

No it's not.

First GED.

Then, go from there.

You need a brain...here this asshole isn't using his... And this idiot is brighter than you!
177637.jpg

Forum List

Back