Trump: I'd Put A 35% Tax On Cars Made In Mexico!!!!

Trump DIDN'T build clothing manufactures in Mexico, he simply bought from Mexico and NO AMERICAN JOBS were lost from Trump doing so! Do you understand this at all?
That's even more stupid!
You don't have to build anything to send American jobs to Mexico. All you have to do is send the WORK that Americans can do here to Mexico and without the work the American jobs are lost to Mexicans.

Asshole, that is called world trade.... taking bare land and having an American manufacturer completely build a new plant in a foreign country to strictly ship products made their back to America, is completely different that buying products from a foreign maker! .... But you, in your brilliance will disagree!:bang3::bang3::bang3:

35% tax on any cars made in Mexico
That is 20 percent of the auto industry's product. I take it they won't be supporting the Trump campaign. Unless he also has a plan to get American auto workers to work for less.
I thought American auto workers were allowed to vote for whomever they want. Do their unions force them to vote democrat? How's that work?
I didn't realize UAW owned Ford, GM, Chrysler, etc.

I would put a 100% tax on the Trump clothing line which is NOW being made in Mexico, FIRST, just to prove his sincerity!

The AFL-CIO claims they lost 700,00 jobs to NAFTA, did The Donald cause this kind of loss? And he doesn't manufacture his line of clothes, he BUYS them from foreign sources that haven't cause any American Job loss!
Idiot!

You are stupid enough to believe Mexican companies make cloths with Trump's name on them that Trump did not contract them to do! :cuckoo:

Let me do this once... Trump is trying to threaten auto manufactures that if they open plants in Mexico, it will be detrimental to their bottom line as the tariff on products produced will drive the price to more than having that car made in America, THUS SAVING U.S. JOBS that the Mexican would do.... Trump DIDN'T build clothing manufactures in Mexico, he simply bought from Mexico and NO AMERICAN JOBS were lost from Trump doing so! Do you understand this at all?
The auto makers will just contract China to make the parts instead of Mexico, and leave more Mexicans without jobs, with no choice but to cross the Rio Grande for work.

Not hardly!

January 2, 2008
RUSH:
Now, I doubt that there was any positive that came out of the eight years of Clinton that I didn't actually include my input on. Remember welfare reform? Do you think welfare reform would have happened, ladies and gentlemen, without me on this program advising Bill Clinton in my own way? He listened to his wife twice, the woman who claims to have all the experience and vetoed welfare reform. This is just a couple examples here. But the third time, when he signed it, who do you think was his advisor? Not in the White House, not on his staff, who do you think put Bill Clinton over the top on welfare reform? What about NAFTA? When Bill Clinton signed NAFTA and his wife, Hillary was against it, somebody changed his mind. Who do you think did that? Remember Algore in the debate with Ross Perot, cited me as a distinguished American in favor of NAFTA.

So dipshit, you actually believe that Blow Job Clinton would do anything that Rush advised him to do?....If he did do something Rush agreed with, it was because it was good for America, at the time! OMG, what a brilliant mind you have, a 10 W. bulb shines brighter!
You need to read ALL the words of Homosexual Pedophile Limbaugh!

Prove Limbaugh is a homosexual pedophile, I can PROVE JoJo Biden is a pedophile with several videos......

That is 20 percent of the auto industry's product. I take it they won't be supporting the Trump campaign. Unless he also has a plan to get American auto workers to work for less.
I thought American auto workers were allowed to vote for whomever they want. Do their unions force them to vote democrat? How's that work?

They do with GM!

1. UAW Owns GM Now | PoliPundit.com
    polipundit.com/?p=178Cached
    Wow, sweet. If GM is not in so much debt that they can’t stay afloat, and the UAW retains majority ownership of it, then GM will be making some great cars.

I would put a 100% tax on the Trump clothing line which is NOW being made in Mexico, FIRST, just to prove his sincerity!

The AFL-CIO claims they lost 700,00 jobs to NAFTA, did The Donald cause this kind of loss? And he doesn't manufacture his line of clothes, he BUYS them from foreign sources that haven't cause any American Job loss!
Idiot!

You are stupid enough to believe Mexican companies make cloths with Trump's name on them that Trump did not contract them to do! :cuckoo:

Let me do this once... Trump is trying to threaten auto manufactures that if they open plants in Mexico, it will be detrimental to their bottom line as the tariff on products produced will drive the price to more than having that car made in America, THUS SAVING U.S. JOBS that the Mexican would do.... Trump DIDN'T build clothing manufactures in Mexico, he simply bought from Mexico and NO AMERICAN JOBS were lost from Trump doing so! Do you understand this at all?
The auto makers will just contract China to make the parts instead of Mexico, and leave more Mexicans without jobs, with no choice but to cross the Rio Grande for work.

President Trump will deport them! Perhaps they should look SOUTH, or migrate to China!

me thinks Trump must have been scorned by a Mexican woman he had a liaison with....at some time in his life and this is his chance for payback!!! :lol:

They do with GM!

1. UAW Owns GM Now | PoliPundit.com
    polipundit.com/?p=178Cached
    Wow, sweet. If GM is not in so much debt that they can’t stay afloat, and the UAW retains majority ownership of it, then GM will be making some great cars.
I'll give you that. But it's still 1 company. Won't they just move those factories to another country or is he implying ALL overseas car manufacturing? Why stop with automobiles? Can the garment industry and agriculture expect a 35% tax on their products as well? I'm sure it sounds good to some people in an interview or as a soundbite. Like most of his campaign promises, not well thought out. Mr. Trump is all hat and no cattle.

see, to me, the stronger Mexico's and Canada's economies are, the better for us...

for our national security

it also would alleviate the illegal immigration problems we've been having because they would have their own good jobs...

I would MUCH rather import from Mexico or Canada which are democracies, than Communist China who is not an ally and using our money to build up their military defense.

We get a lot of our oil from Mexico, with our goal to get off the middle eastern oil teat.

Trump needs to shut up now! before his foot is shoved even more in to his mouth.

Trump DIDN'T build clothing manufactures in Mexico, he simply bought from Mexico and NO AMERICAN JOBS were lost from Trump doing so! Do you understand this at all?
That's even more stupid!
You don't have to build anything to send American jobs to Mexico. All you have to do is send the WORK that Americans can do here to Mexico and without the work the American jobs are lost to Mexicans.

Asshole, that is called world trade.... taking bare land and having an American manufacturer completely build a new plant in a foreign country to strictly ship products made their back to America, is completely different that buying products from a foreign maker! .... But you, in your brilliance will disagree!:bang3::bang3::bang3:
But NOT different from CONTRACTING a Mexican manufacturer to make your TRUMP products in Mexico instead of making them in America.

This is a great idea Mr.Trump! ;) He should also raise taxes on the rich 5% about 10%.

Why? Because you hate the 'rich' and envy their wealth? What possible justification do you have for raising taxes on the 'rich' when they already fucking pay the lions share of the taxes?

Breitbart.com ^ | September 15, 2015 | Ian Hanchett
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said he would impose a 35% tax on any cars made in Mexico to keep companies from moving out of the US.

I'm waiting to hear all the UNION GUYS come in here and BASH Trump for saving their jobs.... any takers?

fcoe3m.jpg

Interesting- Trump is fine with sending jobs to every other country that makes cars- but not Mexico?

Violates not only NAFTA but also our WTO obligations- but heck- Emperor Trump I guess can do whatever the hell he wants.

That's even more stupid!

No it's not.

Assembly is as much world trade as manufacturing.

There is zero economic difference between GM sending parts to Mexico to put together a car and Trump contracting his shirts getting made in China.

That's even more stupid!

No it's not.

Assembly is as much world trade as manufacturing.

There is zero economic difference between GM sending parts to Mexico to put together a car and Trump contracting his shirts getting made in China.

Perhaps you want to tell me how many Mexican's it takes to put together a shirt, and how many UAW workers lose their jobs over a Mexican manufacturing plant.... I suggest you call your UNION for the answer!

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said he would impose a 35% tax on any cars made in Mexico to keep companies from moving out of the US.

I'm waiting to hear all the UNION GUYS come in here and BASH Trump for saving their jobs.... any takers?

fcoe3m.jpg

Interesting- Trump is fine with sending jobs to every other country that makes cars- but not Mexico?

Violates not only NAFTA but also our WTO obligations- but heck- Emperor Trump I guess can do whatever the hell he wants.

Can you tell me how many ILLEGALS from other countries are trying to break into America, and STEALING YOUR MONEY with food stamps and welfare programs this President has for them, compared to the 430,000 MEXICANS deported in 2013?

That's even more stupid!

But NOT different from CONTRACTING a Mexican manufacturer to make your TRUMP products in Mexico instead of making them in America.

Trump doesn't contract for products in Mexico!

fcoe3m.jpg

Can you tell me how many ILLEGALS from other countries are trying to break into America, and STEALING YOUR MONEY with food stamps and welfare programs this President has for them, compared to the 430,000 MEXICANS deported in 2013?

Oh you can have your little rant- I am just pointing out that what you are excited about is Emperor Trump- not President Trump.

Not a surprise at all

Forum List

Back