Trump: I won't change what I say even if terrorists use my words to Recruit

Can someone tell me why any radical muslim jihadist would be upset about not being able to enter the US?
It's the other 99% that aren't radical Muslim jihadist that are going to be concerned.
Which leaves 15 million who are jihadists.
All radical Muslims are not jihadists. They may share some of the same believes but that doesn't mean they will every act on those beliefs. Just as a husband may wish his wife were dead, doesn't mean he's going to kill her.
You're back peddling. You admitted that one percent were RADICAL JIHADISTS. That's 15 million. We all know it's more than that but you admitted to 1%.

Can someone tell me why any radical muslim jihadist would be upset about not being able to enter the US?
It's the other 99% that aren't radical Muslim jihadist that are going to be concerned.
All radical Muslims are not jihadists. They may share some of the same believes but that doesn't mean they will every act on those beliefs. Just as a husband may wish his wife were dead, doesn't mean he's going to kill her.
You're back peddling. You admitted that one percent were RADICAL JIHADISTS. That's 15 million. We all know it's more than that but you admitted to 1%.
No, I said radical. You said radical jihadists. They are not the same

No, I said radical. You said radical jihadists. They are not the same
Now I see where you get your name.

Forum List

Back