Trump, I wish I knew how to quit you!!

Actually, this is the funniest GOP primary season I have ever seen. The GOP faithful are totally confused. PRICELESS!

I thought 2007 was the year that broke them. A Libertarian was the only candidate making sense. The others was saying "Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Kill, Kill, Kill--Look Tough!"

Hell, even Hillary got into the act!

Actually, this is the funniest GOP primary season I have ever seen. The GOP faithful are totally confused. PRICELESS!

They're not that confused at all. They're consistently voting for Trump at 2X to 3X the next candidate.

The Trumpster as the GOP nominee would be a dream come true for the Dems.

Why? Because he's "so far right?"

Dems all over this board are scared cos they know Trump will go scorched earth on Hillary's wrinkly ass.

They're not that confused at all. They're consistently voting for Trump at 2X to 3X the next candidate.

Dems all over this board are scared cos they know Trump will go scorched earth on Hillary's wrinkly ass.

Trump will scorch earth himself first! It will be classic!

Trump will scorch earth himself first! It will be classic!

Hillary has baggage; and Dems like you are sh***ing your pants about him calling her out on it.

Forum List

Back