Trump: I Will Eliminate U.S. Debt In 8 Years

Nope, they're addicted to blubber butt, hence I told you I will vote against him in 2020.

I wish you guys would learn to read.

So your impeachment comment was just for kicks and giggles. We'll see what happens in Nov. 2020. I'll be voting against Leftist candidates.

Trump is going to be impeached, what about that do you not understand?
He'll remain in office. The Senate won't convict. Unless Trump tweets something even the Republicans won't be able to ignore, which is always a possibility with that impulsive idiot.

He'll tweet that g5000 is jealous of him...always dedicating threads to him.

Sounds like Trump has a mental disorder.
If true you would have that in common

Please don't tell me you are so massively brain damaged that you actually believe Trump will be able to pay off $23 trillion of debt in the next five years, $3 trillion which he has personally ADDED.

You can't possibly be that stupid.
How about he tries....that is always a winner with you scum when it doesn't come to fruition!!!....and by my calculations he has over 5 years to do it!

What does that have to do with your god lying about eliminating the debt?

He didn't lie he was just unsuccessful.

He's made no effort whatsoever

And you know this how?

Show us Trump's proposal to lower the debt that he presented to Congress.
He did push back on Congress but ultimately acquiesced as he wanted his military budget approved. He signed it begrudgingly as I recall.

So your impeachment comment was just for kicks and giggles. We'll see what happens in Nov. 2020. I'll be voting against Leftist candidates.

He'll remain in office. The Senate won't convict. Unless Trump tweets something even the Republicans won't be able to ignore, which is always a possibility with that impulsive idiot.

Sick burn.

And you know this how?

He did push back on Congress but ultimately acquiesced as he wanted his military budget approved. He signed it begrudgingly as I recall.

What about the largest spending request in the history of the country that he submitted to Congress?

Do you have a ready made excuse for that also?

And you know this how?

When? Again, where is Trump's proposal to lower the debt?

I know this is going to way over a few on here's head but exactly how many presidents have kept all their campaign promises?
Thank god it has only been Trump that didn't keep his.
Tu quoque fallacies are not the way to win arguments.

So long as hack partisans fail to hold their team's feet to the fire, we will always be stuck with inferior evil politicians like Trump.

We get the politicians we deserve.
Tried running your post through google translate. It could do nothing with the first part.
So were you so bent out of shape over your partisan love of other presidents? I can't help but point out that the last failure in the White House made something like over 500 campaign promises most of which were never even close to being fulfilled.

The usual "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!" gambit when it is impossible to defend Trump.

As has been pointed out Trump has not been in office eight years.

Please don't tell me you are so massively brain damaged that you actually believe Trump will be able to pay off $23 trillion of debt in the next five years, $3 trillion which he has personally ADDED.

I always get a laugh out of jackasses that are so willing to point out one persons failings but are so quick to bypass another's just because they like them.
It does not matter wether I believe Trump can do it or not. It only matters that I refuse to criticize until the end of eight years. Just for you no I don't expect it to happen.

You can't actually be smart enough to understand that first off if you are going to hold one person to campaign promises you have to hols another as well. You also have to understand that congress is in charge of spending. So trying to blame any president alone for spending is asinine at the very least.

I know this is going to way over a few on here's head but exactly how many presidents have kept all their campaign promises?

So long as hack partisans fail to hold their team's feet to the fire, we will always be stuck with inferior evil politicians like Trump.

Tried running your post through google translate. It could do nothing with the first part.
So were you so bent out of shape over your partisan love of other presidents? I can't help but point out that the last failure in the White House made something like over 500 campaign promises most of which were never even close to being fulfilled.

The usual "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!" gambit when it is impossible to defend Trump.

I always get a laugh out of jackasses that are so willing to point out one persons failings but are so quick to bypass another's just because they like them.
It does not matter wether I believe Trump can do it or not. It only matters that I refuse to criticize until the end of eight years. Just for you no I don't expect it to happen.

You can't actually be smart enough to understand that first off if you are going to hold one person to campaign promises you have to hols another as well. You also have to understand that congress is in charge of spending. So trying to blame any president alone for spending is asinine at the very least.
It appears you are ignorant of the fact I have been talking about the debt since coming to this forum. I have probably posted more about the debt than all my other posts combined.

So what is going to be your NEXT logical fallacy? We await with bated breath!

As you can see, a Trumptard would rather die than admit they have been massively hoaxed by their Naked Emperor.

I prove this nearly every damned day.

Sick burn.

Truth hurts

And you know this how?

What about the largest spending request in the history of the country that he submitted to Congress?

Do you have a ready made excuse for that also?

Do you have dementia? I have told you 10x now that how he has handled the budget and healthcare have been disappointing. I will gladly vote for Tulsi Gabbard, but your idiot party shunned her in favor of the communist candidates.

And you know this how?

When? Again, where is Trump's proposal to lower the debt?

Trump Begrudgingly Signs $1.3T Spending Bill After Threatening Veto

It appears you are ignorant of the fact I have been talking about the debt since coming to this forum. I have probably posted more about the debt than all my other posts combined.

So what is going to be your NEXT logical fallacy? We await with bated breath!
So of course you claimed that 44 was a useless piece of crap right? Right?

The fact you are failing to hold congress liable for their part in setting and spending shows you really do not care nor understand how things work.

If you Democrats would leave the guy alone and let Him do His job, then maybe He could get this debt of yours paid off.

How about he tries....that is always a winner with you scum when it doesn't come to fruition!!!....and by my calculations he has over 5 years to do it!
Wow. So you actually are that stupid. You actually think Trump can pay off $23 trillion in five years.

I try not to believe I have finally plumbed the depths of Trumptards' stupidity, but your post still managed to stun me.

If you Democrats would leave the guy alone and let Him do His job, then maybe He could get this debt of yours paid off.
responsibility.jpg

trump-tweet-obama-golf-with-republicans.jpg

Sick burn.

Truth hurts

That Trump has a mental disorder? Not really sure where you are going with this but I hope you have a fun trip.

Money for everything but the working people, wait till the pittance he gave us regular folks expires.

Sick burn.

Truth hurts

That Trump has a mental disorder? Not really sure where you are going with this but I hope you have a fun trip.
I think pathological lying is a mental disorder. So yeah, Lyin' Donald has a severe mental disorder. He's a sociopath who feels no guilt about lying to the rubes as he rides to fame and fortune on a tidal wave of their collective credulity.

Forum List

Back