Trump: I Will Eliminate U.S. Debt In 8 Years

I know this is going to way over a few on here's head but exactly how many presidents have kept all their campaign promises?
Thank god it has only been Trump that didn't keep his.

I know this is going to way over a few on here's head but exactly how many presidents have kept all their campaign promises?
Tu quoque fallacies are not the way to win arguments.

So long as hack partisans fail to hold their team's feet to the fire, we will always be stuck with inferior evil politicians like Trump.

We get the politicians we deserve.

Once again, wingnuts have no answer for Trump.
If you dislike him then vote him out in 2020, little man.

Like most Americans who voted in 2016, I will.

In the meantime Trump is going to get impeached.

And? Will the Senate throw him out? Y or N?

Nope, they're addicted to blubber butt, hence I told you I will vote against him in 2020.

I wish you guys would learn to read.

So your impeachment comment was just for kicks and giggles. We'll see what happens in Nov. 2020. I'll be voting against Leftist candidates.

So long as hack partisans fail to hold their team's feet to the fire, we will always be stuck with inferior evil politicians like Trump.

g5000 blocked me. Coward. Does not want to lose another debate.

Once again, wingnuts have no answer for Trump.

Nope, they're addicted to blubber butt, hence I told you I will vote against him in 2020.

So your impeachment comment was just for kicks and giggles. We'll see what happens in Nov. 2020. I'll be voting against Leftist candidates.

Trump is going to be impeached, what about that do you not understand?

He'll remain in office. The Senate won't convict. Unless Trump tweets something even the Republicans won't be able to ignore, which is always a possibility with that impulsive idiot.

And? What will that matter if the Senate shrugs at it?

He'll remain in office. The Senate won't convict. Unless Trump tweets something even the Republicans won't be able to ignore, which is always a possibility with that impulsive idiot.

He'll tweet that g5000 is jealous of him...always dedicating threads to him.

Tried running your post through google translate. It could do nothing with the first part.
So were you so bent out of shape over your partisan love of other presidents? I can't help but point out that the last failure in the White House made something like over 500 campaign promises most of which were never even close to being fulfilled.
As has been pointed out Trump has not been in office eight years.

I always ask how much money over your taxes have you sent in? Also what are you willing to stop funding? Welfare, snap, paying for abortions in third world countries?

You also need to understand that congress not the White House actually controls the purse strings. Want to stop spending deficits drop some of the long term turds in our hallowed halls.

Pretty much sums it up.

He'll tweet that g5000 is jealous of him...always dedicating threads to him.

Sounds like Trump has a mental disorder.

Please don't tell me you are so massively brain damaged that you actually believe Trump will be able to pay off $23 trillion of debt in the next five years, $3 trillion which he has personally ADDED.

You can't possibly be that stupid.

Tried running your post through google translate. It could do nothing with the first part.
So were you so bent out of shape over your partisan love of other presidents? I can't help but point out that the last failure in the White House made something like over 500 campaign promises most of which were never even close to being fulfilled.

The usual "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!" gambit when it is impossible to defend Trump.

As has been pointed out Trump has not been in office eight years.

Please don't tell me you are so massively brain damaged that you actually believe Trump will be able to pay off $23 trillion of debt in the next five years, $3 trillion which he has personally ADDED.

You can't possibly be that stupid.

I don't know. That's three people who have now said Trump has five more years.

So maybe they really are that stupid as to believe Trump can pay off $23 trillion in five years.

We're looking at 21 pounds of brain damage between them!

Trump's past was a forewarning of things to come.
“I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me,”
Donald Trump: 'I'm the king of debt'
Trump's history shows, multiple bankruptcies and multiple judgements against him. He screwed over Banks, big businesses, small businesses and scores and scours of working Americans.
Now he's screwing over American taxpayers.
No other previous president has had deficits as high as Trump during the long-term economic growth. Trump inherited a already record long-term growth and a trend of decreasing deficits.

New Topics

Forum List

Back