Trump: I Will Eliminate U.S. Debt In 8 Years

Please don't tell me you are so massively brain damaged that you actually believe Trump will be able to pay off $23 trillion of debt in the next five years, $3 trillion which he has personally ADDED.

You can't possibly be that stupid.

I think they can be

By far the greatest giveaway welfare program is the $1.4 trillion spent every year on tax expenditures. That alone is twice as much as all other "welfare" programs combined.

And yet you NEVER hear a politician talk about eliminating them.

You should really be asking yourselves why that is.

#1 He hasn't been in office 8 years.
Please don't tell me you are so massively brain damaged that you actually believe Trump will be able to pay off $23 trillion of debt in the next five years, $3 trillion which he has personally ADDED.

You can't possibly be that stupid.
I think it's more that anyone who voted for Trump simply didn't believe, or CARE about, any of his promises. Trump obviously has concluded since the election that he must show a good faith effort to build his wall, and he has to find the US's interests conflict with Western Europe's and any other nation we trade with.

What does that have to do with your god lying about eliminating the debt?

He didn't lie he was just unsuccessful.

He's made no effort whatsoever
There's a reason he hasn't made the effort. Deficit Donald has very deliberately increased spending to a record level, and I know exactly why.
Trump has repeatedly said deficits can be fixed with creating new money. THAT is the heart of his issue with the Fed.

He didn't lie he was just unsuccessful. If my kid promises to get all As but gets one B, she didn't lie she just didn't accomplish her goal.

He did not try, in fact he submitted the largest budget request in the history of the country.

So, if you kid promised to get straight As but instead got straight Fs because she did not even try, would you think she lied to you?

Adding debt as fast as Trump is does not equate to Bs, it is failing.

Relax, your God, HRC is a loser.

If you can find a single post of me defending HRC like you are doing with Trump in this forum I will send you 100 bucks.

There's a reason he hasn't made the effort. Deficit Donald has very deliberately increased spending to a record level, and I know exactly why.
Trump has repeatedly said deficits can be fixed with creating new money. THAT is the heart of his issue with the Fed.
That's true. Trump once said, "You can always print the money" to pay off our debt. A more idiotic statement can not be made. It speaks volumes about his lack of business acumen. Even more than all his bankruptcies and the thousands of lawsuits against him.

But the real reason Trump spends record amounts of money is because he promised the rube herd 6 percent GDP growth.

GDP = C + I + G + (X – M) or GDP = private consumption + gross investment + government investment + government spending + (exports – imports).

There's the secret sauce of the pseudocon's huckster messiah.

That's true. Trump once said, "You can always print the money" to pay off our debt. A more idiotic statement can not be made. It speaks volumes about his lack of business acumen. Even more than all his bankruptcies and the thousands of lawsuits against him.

But the real reason Trump spends record amounts of money is because he promised the rube herd 6 percent GDP growth.

GDP = C + I + G + (X – M) or GDP = private consumption + gross investment + government investment + government spending + (exports – imports).

GET COUNTERFEIT $$ FROM NORTH KOREA - Call it QE.

And as you've posted, Trump's really an old school dem. Deficits are good because they create growth. Unfortunately he also shows that govt can create deficts that rise FASTER than growth. And that's really the issue. And his spending doesn't include public investment in roads and bridges to provide a basis for future growth.

Confederate Paper Money Values | Values for Confederate Currency | Sell Old Currency

I found a whole cigar box of 1920 era Reichmarks when I was cleaning out my inlaws' house years back. My mother in law's grandparents had emigrated. I still have those things around somewhere. LOL

Confederate Paper Money Values | Values for Confederate Currency | Sell Old Currency

I found a whole cigar box of 1920 era Reichmarks when I was cleaning out my inlaws' house years back. My mother in law's grandparents had emigrated. I still have those things around somewhere. LOL

North Korea makes the best counterfeit $100 bills

I have a ten trillion dollar bill from the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe.

#2 Pelosi has refused for the last 10 months to allow the USMCA deal to be voted on by Congress, because it would go a long way towards stimulating the economy and eliminating the national debt.
Idiotic lie. The trump administration has not even attempted to send a bill to congress yet. Step outside the bubble, Cletus.

He didn't lie he was just unsuccessful. If my kid promises to get all As but gets one B, she didn't lie she just didn't accomplish her goal.

He did not try, in fact he submitted the largest budget request in the history of the country.

So, if you kid promised to get straight As but instead got straight Fs because she did not even try, would you think she lied to you?

Adding debt as fast as Trump is does not equate to Bs, it is failing.

Relax, your God, HRC is a loser.

If you can find a single post of me defending HRC like you are doing with Trump in this forum I will send you 100 bucks.

I am just giving an opinion. He did try. He pushed back on the initial budget but acquiesced because he wanted the military spend. I agree that he has not done well here or with healthcare. I am most critical on him for these two reasons not for fake Russia and Ukraine BS.

I have a ten trillion dollar bill from the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe.

deposit it in a russian bank then have billionaire oligarchs buy condos in florida from you.

just be damn sure to hide your tax returns at all costs -

Once again, wingnuts have no answer for Trump.
If you dislike him then vote him out in 2020, little man.

Like most Americans who voted in 2016, I will.

In the meantime Trump is going to get impeached.

And? Will the Senate throw him out? Y or N?

Nope, they're addicted to blubber butt, hence I told you I will vote against him in 2020.

I wish you guys would learn to read.

Forum List

Back