Trump: "I never said that.."

Yet reality doesn't align. Do any of his supporters care at all that he just gets up there and tells lies that can be easily proven in less than 5 seconds?

At the debate Trump claimed he never made the statement that the chinese created global warming.

uDFmIDPzCo4znxgzKlT0_jgv4CqHkarUrQ005ED_HbclD4Ex32hmOHsAn95kbFc_WZMiOQ1BMlRj4Fu-vDLyOgnT3syuxfWFY8KxoEWpqd9gxcPzZnQUM8q76jkJzs7IQUNr_cUt
Now the pathological liar Trump is trying to hide the evidence!

14470367_10154689571151037_5052146539728924247_n.jpg

Did he delete 33,000 tweets that should have been turned over to the government? LOL!

I recall Clinton admitting she deleted the emails last night.

Last edited:
Yet reality doesn't align. Do any of his supporters care at all that he just gets up there and tells lies that can be easily proven in less than 5 seconds?

At the debate Trump claimed he never made the statement that the chinese created global warming.

uDFmIDPzCo4znxgzKlT0_jgv4CqHkarUrQ005ED_HbclD4Ex32hmOHsAn95kbFc_WZMiOQ1BMlRj4Fu-vDLyOgnT3syuxfWFY8KxoEWpqd9gxcPzZnQUM8q76jkJzs7IQUNr_cUt

He didnt tweet this...Ask Sean Hannity!:badgrin:

This fucking liar claims he was "joking" about this tweet. Is there anything about this tweet that would suggest to anyone that he was 'just kidding?'

God our candidates are dumbfucks

YOUR candidate is a dumb fuck. A fucking liar too.
Denial is the answer, right faggot?

Calling someone you’re actively arguing with “faggot” is a sure sign you’re losing the argument.
Im not arguing with that dumbfuck. There is no point. I was just calling out his sexuality and stupidity
Doubling down on your fail, I see.

God our candidates are dumbfucks

YOUR candidate is a dumb fuck. A fucking liar too.
Denial is the answer, right faggot?

Calling someone you’re actively arguing with “faggot” is a sure sign you’re losing the argument.
Im not arguing with that dumbfuck. There is no point. I was just calling out his sexuality and stupidity

I take it you have first hand (left or right) knowledge of it? If not…you’re obviously a no-life loser.

Another Hillary thread busted...

What really happened:
"Clinton: Trump called climate change a Chinese hoax"
Clinton: Trump called climate change a Chinese hoax - CNN Video

Researched in the less than 5 seconds mentioned in the OP above.

Your links only reinforces the OP.

Thanks.
Nope. There is a difference between launching a hoax and create a climate change.

Thanks for the laugh. Seriously.

Did he delete 33,000 tweets that should have been turned over to the government? LOL!

Don't you hate it when the Den candidate admits she broke the law?

Don't you hate it when the Den candidate admits she broke the law?

Not at all. I wish she wasn't a liar to begin with. But at least she owned up to it last night. Trump...not so much.

WHO FUCKING CARES!? Or to quote Hillary. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!?

hard to explain why RW's feel the need to lie about everything they can ... andif they run out of shit to lie about they make up something and start lying about that ...

F'em.

Who cares? For starters.....you do.

Nope not hardly. I find it amusing ANYONE does care.

You just posted twice in a thread you don't care about. Why is that?

Because you do care. Thanks for proving my point turnip.

Because I was quoted cupcake. Still not giving a shit....

Because I was quoted cupcake. Still not giving a shit....

You give more of shit than most it seems.

Your hero is a liar, accept it.

Forum List

Back