Trump: i hereby demand that the DOJ look into if the FBI spied on Trump for political purposes

poor old senile MF'r - just cant wrap his brain cell around the fact Obama didnt spy on him...
It's obvious he's not right ,,somethings missing

The idiot puts his senility, immaturity and stupidity on display every single day of the week.

Of course his boot-licking deplorables love it, because they are as fucked up in the head as he is.
and the idiot mther fker won the presidency. how the fk? right? I mean, how many smart mther fkers did he beat? got those numbers felix?
Because the GOP voters are trash!

poor old senile MF'r - just cant wrap his brain cell around the fact Obama didnt spy on him...
It's obvious he's not right ,,somethings missing

The idiot puts his senility, immaturity and stupidity on display every single day of the week.

Of course his boot-licking deplorables love it, because they are as fucked up in the head as he is.
and the idiot mther fker won the presidency. how the fk? right? I mean, how many smart mther fkers did he beat? got those numbers felix?
Because the GOP voters are trash!
so don't hold back there Pee Wee. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If Trump's campaign to aid, whether from SA or Israel or Ukraine or Russia or wherever, the law was broken.

If Clinton or Sanders or Kasich or anyone took such aid, they need to be investigated very closely.

"I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes - and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Obama Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Paid Fusion GPS

finally Trump gets a spine!
Haha...damn Trump is embarrassing. Truly a global laughingstock.

Just wait until the IG report comes out.

Then you'll be the poor MF'er that can't wrap his head around the fact that Obama did spy on him.
As he should have since evidence came forth that Trump and or his campaign staff was POSSIBLY involved with Russia, America's number one enemy. Had President Obama's administration NOT spied on the Trump campaign, it would have been derliction of duty and you Trumpanzees would be screeching about that!

Had President Obama's administration NOT spied on the Trump campaign, it would have been derliction of duty and you Trumpanzees would be screeching about that!

Hardly. Obama and his cronies would have been better off keeping to themselves. The only "screeching" I hear is that of you and your ilk over an election you lost in 2016.

"I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes - and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Obama Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Paid Fusion GPS

finally Trump gets a spine!
They looked into it and Trump turns out is full of shit just like we thought

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said the FBI acted appropriately when it used an informant to gather information about Donald Trump campaign advisers who allegedly had suspicious contacts linked to Russia prior to the 2016 election.

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump,” Gowdy said Tuesday during an interview on Fox News.

Gowdy last week attended a classified DOJ briefing alongside other top lawmakers regarding the informant and the tactics the FBI had used during the 2016 campaign. The South Carolina congressman, who is retiring this year, is the first GOP lawmaker briefed on the informant to directly rebut Trump and his allies regarding the surveillance claims.

Had President Obama's administration NOT spied on the Trump campaign, it would have been derliction of duty and you Trumpanzees would be screeching about that!

Hardly. Obama and his cronies would have been better off keeping to themselves. The only "screeching" I hear is that of you and your ilk over an election you lost in 2016.
We were so wrong to spy on guys like Paul Manafort that we found him and Flynt and many others GUILTY of shit.

Bad us. BAAADDDD us.

Forum List

Back