Trump: ‘I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is only second to Nutanyahoo when it comes to whining. Trump is NOT a great negotiator - he just whines the shit out of people until they can't take it anymore. Much like a persistent spoiled child. Whining isn't winning.
Can you imagine those two in a room together? They'd use up all that government cheese.

"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

More: 'Trump I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win' - The Washington Post

Trump: 'I Am The Most Fabulous Whiner' | The Daily Caller

Well, at least he's honest about it. He is definitely a world class whiner.

too bad Barry wasn't honest about it. He invented it.

When you refer to President Obama as "Barry" - you lose all credibility.

There is no shortage of nit picked Trump stuff because Trump ain't afraid of the liberal based media. The only whining I detect is the constant inane junk that the useful idiots (especially Lakota) glean from the tax exempt (thank you John McCain) democrat propaganda blogs.

Trump and the other GOP whiners can't handle those "gotcha" questions from debate moderators. Maybe they should just take turns moderating their own debates.

Trump is nothing but a thin skinned 5 year old who preys on the ignorant and poorly educated who never question his integrity or ability to do anything he says he will.

Listening to all the WHINERS makes me:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

trump-winning-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back