Trump holds press conference while touting new border wall

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
President Trump is visiting the Otay Mesa border wall site over a year after his original March 2018 trip to review prototypes for his most well-known campaign promise.

ME: By sheer force of will Trump is winning on the wall, slowly, but he is winning

• Banned
He signed the wall when he was there! Classic, lol

Untitled - Copy.png

Amazing President! Promises made promises kept! :clap::clap::clap:

May he be always blessed and protected!:2up:

I remember Trump was mubbling some shit about Mexico paying for the wall but then Trump was slurring some shit about Ivanka.
Was that a daddy/daughter thing?

President Trump is visiting the Otay Mesa border wall site over a year after his original March 2018 trip to review prototypes for his most well-known campaign promise.

ME: By sheer force of will Trump is winning on the wall, slowly, but he is winning

Too bad Trump is a fucking idiot.

more TDS :cuckoo:.... oh well

Too deep into the ground to dig under.
If you get to the top, it soaks up the heat of the sun and will fry you. One heck of a great design.

That whipped Clinton and Obama's Ass even though they paid Putin to help them win with The Dirty Dossier they bought, and they ordered their Loyal Corrupt Underlings in The FBI and DOJ to take down Trump.

Kinda fun to see all of Obama's people under Criminal Investigation. Hope some of them rat out Obama and Clinton.

I remember Trump was mubbling some shit about Mexico paying for the wall but then Trump was slurring some shit about Ivanka.
Was that a daddy/daughter thing?
There is a wall of 27,0000 Mexican Soldiers at our Southern Border and Mexico's Southern Border that have helped to cut Illegal Immigration by 50%.

Trump was going to whack them with Tariffs. So yah, they are paying for it one way or another.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back