Trump Having Meltdown-Publicly Displaying His Mental Illness

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Trump is in the midst of a mental meltdown, all being done in public for the world to see. He can not get through a single day without making a fool out himself with his crazy talk. Many have speculated that he was on the edge of mental illness in the past, but now it appears the edge has been crossed.

Trump is in the midst of a mental meltdown, all being done in public for the world to see. He can not get through a single day without making a fool out himself with his crazy talk. Many have speculated that he was on the edge of mental illness in the past, but now it appears the edge has been crossed.

Agree, and I wonder if his massive ego can handle the crushing defeat that is headed his way.

57ac74c41800001701bca2c5.jpeg

Inside Donald Trump’s Meltdown

Trump isn't having a meltdown. He's just being himself. He's just not Presidential material, not nuts. Geez Louise. I wish people would quit this foolishness. It's like pokin a trapped possum.

Yabbut instead of "Rump having meltown publicly displaying mental illness" you could have saved keystrokes and just called it "Thursday".

Agree, and I wonder if his massive ego can handle the crushing defeat that is headed his way.

57ac74c41800001701bca2c5.jpeg

Inside Donald Trump’s Meltdown

I like the artwork. Looks like a creamsicle left out exposed to the sunlight.
Which basically -- it is.

Whad he say now?
I haven't checked to see what his nutty comments are for today. It is only lunchtime. The Time article give a few examples of why they wrote the article.

Maybe you should be more concerned about Hitlery health records because obviously they seem to have deleted them as well. COUGH COUGH COUGH!

I haven't checked to see what his nutty comments are for today. It is only lunchtime. The Time article give a few examples of why they wrote the article.
If you do check like other losers that means you don't have a life.

Maybe you should be more concerned about Hitlery health records because obviously they seem to have deleted them as well. COUGH COUGH COUGH!
Typical lame Trump defense, no defense at all, just deflect to Hillary.

True, maybe by this evening Trump will have said the Pope should be assassinated. It's all just in an average day for Donald Trump.

You mean listening or watching a TV news broadcast or listening to a radio or reading a newspaper means you have no life?

It cannot be avoided hearing about his latest utterance and 48 hours of reaction by incensed Democrats and defensive or apologetic Republicans.

Forum List

Back