Trump Hasn't Been a Friend To Russia

Those that deny so vehemently, makes me wonder why they so much fear the wall, what is their interest in keeping it open, at all costs...
Anyone who still supports amoral Trump has no sense of morals at all.
That is a matter of opinion...............you don't care that 70000 Americans die a year from drugs and most of those drugs come from South of the Border...........Pelosi wouldn't even talk to an Angel mom........who lost her kid to Herion laced with Fentinal or however you spell that crap...........

You will not pass laws for repeat offenders crossing our borders........KATE'S LAW.........and you sit by silently as illegals use FAKE SSN's and work here in violation of our laws.............

In 2006 your side CHEERED THE FENCE.....and then only spent 2.3 Billion on the fence in 10 years............cry me a river.
A border barrier does less than zero about our war on drugs. Quit deflecting, you follow a habitual liar, adulterer, tax cheat, and all around shitty excuse for a man. You guys can keep on trying to polish that turd but he will end up betraying you just like everyone who ever counted on him.
Walls make it harder to get in.............makes the job better for CBP...........and now you are deflecting on the 2.3 Billion your HERO'S spent on the Fence Act for it.................Over 10 years...........

They are a JOKE...............so is this thread..............The Great Russian Bear is coming to kick all our asses............LOL

This is a Soap Opera.
Are you always this incoherent? Just how bad does he have to fuck up before you realize you've been had? He's not even that good of a con artist.
I agree with the border............I agree with better walls..........and stop the flood of illegals your side encourages every day. If your side loves them so much Secede from the Union and Join Mexico..........you deserve it.

That is a matter of opinion...............you don't care that 70000 Americans die a year from drugs and most of those drugs come from South of the Border...........Pelosi wouldn't even talk to an Angel mom........who lost her kid to Herion laced with Fentinal or however you spell that crap...........

You will not pass laws for repeat offenders crossing our borders........KATE'S LAW.........and you sit by silently as illegals use FAKE SSN's and work here in violation of our laws.............

In 2006 your side CHEERED THE FENCE.....and then only spent 2.3 Billion on the fence in 10 years............cry me a river.
A border barrier does less than zero about our war on drugs. Quit deflecting, you follow a habitual liar, adulterer, tax cheat, and all around shitty excuse for a man. You guys can keep on trying to polish that turd but he will end up betraying you just like everyone who ever counted on him.
Walls make it harder to get in.............makes the job better for CBP...........and now you are deflecting on the 2.3 Billion your HERO'S spent on the Fence Act for it.................Over 10 years...........

They are a JOKE...............so is this thread..............The Great Russian Bear is coming to kick all our asses............LOL

This is a Soap Opera.
Are you always this incoherent? Just how bad does he have to fuck up before you realize you've been had? He's not even that good of a con artist.
I agree with the border............I agree with better walls..........and stop the flood of illegals your side encourages every day. If your side loves them so much Secede from the Union and Join Mexico..........you deserve it.
You agree with whatever loony shit comes out of Trump's mouth.
I agreed with border security before I even knew Trump existed...............Get E-verify for work and your side's change the Demographics of a nation are gone.

Those that deny so vehemently, makes me wonder why they so much fear the wall, what is their interest in keeping it open, at all costs...

This is a Soap Opera.
That has never been clearer than now.........in my lifetime.........always known........but it crystal clear now.

Was Russia justified in their invasion of Afghanistan because they were fighting terrorism?
USSR............there.........cleared it up for you.........

They did it for a land grab and got their own Vietnam.............and we returned the favor they did for us there...........They armed the Cong..........and we armed the Bongs...........LOL

This is a Soap Opera.
I agreed with border security before I even knew Trump existed...............Get E-verify for work and your side's change the Demographics of a nation are gone.
Trump could have probably gotten a fair increase in security on top of the increase he already got, now he gets jack. No one is against border security, they are mostly just against the retarded way Trump has been acting.

Was Russia justified in their invasion of Afghanistan because they were fighting terrorism?

They did it for a land grab and got their own Vietnam.............and we returned the favor they did for us there...........They armed the Cong..........and we armed the Bongs...........LOL
But the latest propaganda coming from Putin was that it was in response to terrorist attacks...which is a fiction TRUMP was spouting just last month.''Where do you suppose he got THAT from?

Oh and the White House is trying to ease sanctions on Oleg Deripaska...the oligarch that Manafort was sharing internal GOP polling info with.

This is a Soap Opera.
Trump could have probably gotten a fair increase in security on top of the increase he already got, now he gets jack. No one is against border security, they are mostly just against the retarded way Trump has been acting.
I'm supposed to believe the Sanctuary crowd.........we'll give you free Health Care and blah blah blah.....and you don't say a word when they use fake SSNs to work here.

Actions speak louder than words........and your actions tell me all I need to know.

But the latest propaganda coming from Putin was that it was in response to terrorist attacks...which is a fiction TRUMP was spouting just last month.''Where do you suppose he got THAT from?

Oh and the White House is trying to ease sanctions on Oleg Deripaska...the oligarch that Manafort was sharing internal GOP polling info with.
You retards are over the place.........Russia invade Afghanistan a long time ago........and they were the USSR not Russia.

Then you time warp to Collusion.......you guys are off the charts in stupidity.

Let's see............killed their MERCs

Destroyed the Ruble.............

No Red line in Syria..........they were actually hit..........sorry......no more crayons from Obama.........and ending the missile treaty with them over their violations......

Damn..........TRUMP.............you SUCK.

:abgg2q.jpg:

He's also destroying their oil-based economy with millions of barrels of beautiful cheap American crude oil and gas.

How the left doesn't get this shows just how out of touch they really are.
:laughing0301:

In my considered opinion, you are touched.

No Red line in Syria..........they were actually hit..........sorry......no more crayons from Obama.........and ending the missile treaty with them over their violations......

He's also destroying their oil-based economy with millions of barrels of beautiful cheap American crude oil and gas.

Sever Amusement to me...............your side has lost it.......Only thing left to do is laugh at you...........Mock you..........you deserve it.

Sever Amusement to me...............your side has lost it.......Only thing left to do is laugh at you...........Mock you..........you deserve it.

Where did you learn English grammar? Moscow Jr. High School?

Where did you learn English grammar? Moscow Jr. High School?
Losing the argument go to grammar................We have financially destroyed the Ruble.........and you idiots are saying how HE'S SOFT ON RUSSIA.

Hold your nose and blow real hard.........might dislodge something.

You retards are over the place.........Russia invade Afghanistan a long time ago........and they were the USSR not Russia.

A. Putin is trying desperately to reconstitute the Soviet Union as an Empire

B. He was a KGB Colonel at that time. (counter intel was his thing..ya know...turning foreigners into witting or unwitting assets)

C. That fiction is the Current Kremlin propaganda

D. Somehow Trump internalized that very recent propaganda fiction. How do you suppose he GOT that? Certainly no one in his own Administration...

TRYING..........his conventional military isn't no dang match for us...........next.
B. He was a KGB Colonel at that time. (counter intel was his thing..ya know...turning foreigners into witting or unwitting assets)
So what.............you scared........I served during the Cold War........nothing new here.......
That they were the USSR.........LOL.........and they invaded Afghanistan............LOL.............you suck at history
D. Somehow Trump internalized that very recent propaganda fiction. How do you suppose he GOT that? Certainly no one in his own Administration..
I knew about this shit probably before you were born.............you need a better outrage campaign..........this one sucks.

D. Somehow Trump internalized that very recent propaganda fiction. How do you suppose he GOT that? Certainly no one in his own Administration...
I repeat.

Your ignorance notwithstanding

dont you understand?
l23kszfvwoa21.jpg

I repeat.

Your ignorance notwithstanding
I'm not the one that just flunked the History Exam..........LOL.......

TRYING..........his conventional military isn't no dang match for us...........next.

Much easier if Trump can dismantle NATO and say nothing while Putin gobbles up his neighbors

So what.............you scared........I served during the Cold War........nothing new here.......

Were you a KGB Colonel in counter intel?

That they were the USSR.........LOL.........and they invaded Afghanistan............LOL.............you suck at history

YOU suck at current events and...reading

I knew about this shit probably before you were born.............you need a better outrage campaign..........this one sucks.

You knew the current Kremlin propaganda that terrorism was the reason for the Soviet Afghan invasion? How did you come by THAT nugget?

uild a wall to stop the drug trade that comes in through ports of entry. Pretty fucking stuopid.
Coalition..............LOL...........we do the Lion's share of the fighting anyway.......we fund most of the UN and are the primary muscle in all the conflicts........how about they guard their own back yard for a change..............

And that is just semantics anyway..............They use are dang military all over the earth without having to pay for it. We do and have to borrow to do it.
Reality is really going to hurt when it comes crashing in on you. Assuming you were ever an actual conservative, what does it feel like to betray your principals for a guy that is everything you always accused democrats of being?
Betraying what Moron............Wanting to stop the flow of drugs across our Southern Border.........LOL

How about enforcing the laws on immigration..............which he swore and oath to do............but your side OPENLY VIOLATES THEM............encouraging more to come..........Come to America and we will give you Sanctuary, Free Health Care..........blah blah blah..........

You have no moral grounds to stand on.
So building a wall to stop a drug flows that comes in through points of entry is helping how?

Who openly violates immigration laws.

And who the fuck gets free healthcare?
They have asked for more scanners there and dog teams Moron........

And they don't send it through the POE's if there is open country elsewhere..........go to CBP site and educate yourself there........
And they had funding for it assfuck. The only thing Democrats don't want is trump's stupid fucking 40' concrete wall. Why are too God damn stupid to get that.

Trump lied & said how we need the wall to stop the drug trade.

Forum List

Back