Trump has not built any new fence - sorry, but I told you

We dont know that he "lied".

The Dems block him at every move.

I'm still of the opinion that elected officials (ALL of them), work first and foremost for the Deep State or Globalists or Elites or pretty much anyone OTHER THAN the American people.

I suppose I just don't trust gubbment and politics.
You're kidding. Right?

Been trying to tell people for years now, it's ALL a Dog and Pony show. Trump is part of the establishment. It's all an illusion. You're waiting on elected officials to restore America? (sad)
But feel free to continue to stand your ground.

Trump has not built a single mile of new border fence, agency confirms
Trump has not built a single mile of new border fence, agency confirms

And I've also been adamant, only American patriots can save America at this point.....but they have declined.

And there we are.
a3224894ef4939ec2bdb7ff0a9f92ead.jpg

Democrats have been working very hard to obstruct the wall. Shitstain obama judges have given court orders obstructing the wall. If you want the wall the democrats have to go.
Stop making excuses for your orange clown. Oooooh the democwats... poor Donny, fkn thin skinned piece of garbage
2nd Timothy 4:3-4 describes you perfectly.

3 For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires. 4 So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.
Gawd, a God nut.
Say no more, no point in arguing

I think "most" Americans want to help those really needing asylum because of fear for their lives in their home country.

But the fact of the matter is a nation cannot absorb everyone that want to come just for the "good times".
Not unless everyone agrees to an end to those good times for all.

Most people in the US are ok with LEGAL immigration. But not an invasion. I think.

Rat judges have prevented new fencing but Chertoff's fence has been replaced and repaired...saying there is no "new" fence is a lie.

I think they meant no "entirely new" wall where there was no barrier or wall or fence before.
There may have been some replacement of previously existing fence, but nothing new where it never existed before that I'm aware of.

What did you expect from these commie rats? There are 6 pending lawsuits against "new" fencing in areas not now fenced. They were especially adamant he can't fence the Rio Grande area....what kind of people are these? But Chertoff's fencing has been repaired and replaced because access and easements were done when we owned both Houses and the WH. We will again....that's the race....how many illegals can these perverts get into the US before they lose power in 2021? Your assertions Trump hasn't been genuine are ridiculous and you should admit it.

There are miles of wall being reinforced that were like Swiss cheese three years ago...these areas were heavy in drug and human trafficking and its reinforcing has the open borders crowd here and elsewhere pissed as hell...why do libs want the free flow of dangerous drugs and people?....why would anyone want that?....is it just because they hate Trump?...that is so reckless....I hope other more sensible dems are pulling back from this notion....
I heard this morning that a dem from minnesota went down and said exactly what Trump said. a Fking Democrat from Minnesota. WTF?

Even old Chuckie went down and said, WTF!!!!! Trump hasn't been lying. WTF?

now let's hear from the babies.
We dont know that he "lied".

The Dems black him at every move.

I'm still of the opinion that elected officials (ALL of them), work first and foremost for the Deep State or Globalists or Elites or pretty much anyone OTHER THAN the American people.

I suppose I just don't trust gubbment and politics.

Congress blocks him at every move.

Repubs couldn't get it done with both houses either.
nonsense, they never had both houses. you're a liar, go figure.

Agreed.
That's why it was a boneheaded policy to begin with. It was never going to happen. It's only useful as a cudgel to bash Dems. In that regard it's effective politically but counterproductive for real border and immigration reform.

But "something" has to be done. Maybe it's not a perfect idea, but it's a start.
The borders are being inundated. The US can only absorb so many refugees.

What is a better solution? Machine gun towers and mine fields?

I think "most" Americans want to help those really needing asylum because of fear for their lives in their home country.

But the fact of the matter is a nation cannot absorb everyone that want to come just for the "good times".

Most people in the US are ok with LEGAL immigration. But not an invasion. I think.

There is no " invasion".

Democrats have been working very hard to obstruct the wall. Shitstain obama judges have given court orders obstructing the wall. If you want the wall the democrats have to go.
Stop making excuses for your orange clown. Oooooh the democwats... poor Donny, fkn thin skinned piece of garbage

3 For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires. 4 So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.
Gawd, a God nut.

Well, just making sure that you know on Judgment Day, when you are asked why you wasted your life doing wicked things, that you will have no excuse for why you devoted your life to telling lies and promoting the lies of others.

Liars cannot enter in to The Kingdom of Heaven.

So unless you change that aspect of your personality and become a seeker and lover of truth, you are literally TOAST!

D869_65_737_1200.jpg

What did you expect from these commie rats? There are 6 pending lawsuits against "new" fencing in areas not now fenced. They were especially adamant he can't fence the Rio Grande area....what kind of people are these? But Chertoff's fencing has been repaired and replaced because access and easements were done when we owned both Houses and the WH. We will again....that's the race....how many illegals can these perverts get into the US before they lose power in 2021? Your assertions Trump hasn't been genuine are ridiculous and you should admit it.

Willpower,
I would like to, but I'm not certain.
He seems to be trying to do good for America but no matter what, Americans always seem to lose regardless.

At the end of the day, it seems that no matter who is elected, the will of the people is always bypasssed in favor of the will of the deep pocketed deep state, elites or globalists.

Believe me, I would like to believe Trump is on our side. But I'm not fully convinced.

Trusting government to fix bad government is a folly.

There is no " invasion".
Record number of parasitic illegals flooding our border and raiding tax dollars from our Social Safety Net, is an Invasion!

Dear RW Trumptardians,

There ain't gonna be no damn wall.

Sincerely,
The Management Staff.

ps.

GFY.

What we need to do is start going after illegal employers. Then illegal workers will leave and/or stop coming

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"
No fence needed.

I don't think that's the case at all. Too many illegals are doing fine shacking with family already here or getting gubbment benefits.
It might help "some", but I don't think that alone will solve the problem.

besides, once they're here, theres a millions ways they can find to get by. Even if it's drug dealing or something else criminal.

The problem would be so small it wouldn't even be worth mentioning.

None of you right wingers will EVER just fucking agree and start going after illegal employers. So guess what? You'll never solve this. Illegal employers are the lure. No illegal employers and most of them will pack up and move home.

They are here to work. The VAST majority of them are here to work. Wake up. Don't argue.

Gawd, a God nut.

Well, just making sure that you know on Judgment Day, when you are asked why you wasted your life doing wicked things, that you will have no excuse for why you devoted your life to telling lies and promoting the lies of others.

Liars cannot enter in to The Kingdom of Heaven.

So unless you change that aspect of your personality and become a seeker and lover of truth, you are literally TOAST!

D869_65_737_1200.jpg
Phew, I'm terrified

What we need to do is start going after illegal employers. Then illegal workers will leave and/or stop coming

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"
No fence needed.

I don't think that's the case at all. Too many illegals are doing fine shacking with family already here or getting gubbment benefits.
It might help "some", but I don't think that alone will solve the problem.

besides, once they're here, theres a millions ways they can find to get by. Even if it's drug dealing or something else criminal.

Every illegal I know is working and not getting free anything.

Forum List

Back