Trump has not built any new fence - sorry, but I told you

Been trying to tell people for years now, it's ALL a Dog and Pony show. Trump is part of the establishment. It's all an illusion. You're waiting on elected officials to restore America? (sad)
But feel free to continue to stand your ground.

Trump has not built a single mile of new border fence, agency confirms

And I've also been adamant, only American patriots can save America at this point.....but they have declined.

And there we are.
^^^
Fake news.

In reality they are building a new wall of bollard fencing.
To replace existing walls and fences. And fences? What happened to trump's glorious wall that was going to be 10 feet higher than his previous descriptions of his concrete wall after Mexico laughed at him? And why are we paying for it and not Mexico? You don't even care when you're lied to, do ya?

It is also about legal persecution of minorities.

Wrong. I created this thread, I know what's it's about.....it is not about gay people whatsoever. I no longer care about their problems after they way they've shown their asses literally.
There are plenty threads on that topic. This is not one of them even if you think it is.

This thread is about the failure of government to build a badly needed border barrier to stop an invasion of illegals making false claims and exploiting the US system and the generosity of US taxpayers.

And if a border wall won't work, the invasion should be immediately stopped by ANY means necessary.

Once lawlessness is tolerated and left unchecked, everyone will eventually suffer. Starting with less fortunate AMERICAN CITIZENS but eventually claiming the middle classes and the upper classes last. The result will be a destruction of the most generous, giving society on Earth.
This country will become a lawless violent shit hole like many 3rd world countries are today and they will become war torn wastelands.

The process is well underway.

Sounds like you have a problem with Trump. He is the one who promised and has failed to do anything about illegal immigration. Send him a letter, and remind him about taking personal responsibility for his failures.

Not really in to multitasking, is he?

Trump can multitask just fine. He can enact a Muslim ban the same time he deports unwanted Hispanics.

So grateful that he enacted a Muslim ban. Of course, not one single act of terrorism has ever been traced to the banned countries, while Saudi Arabians, who did 9/11, can come and go as they please.

Sounds like you have a problem with Trump. He is the one who promised and has failed to do anything about illegal immigration.

You're not a good liar. You should watch Obama to better learn about being a convincing, cold, calculating liar.

I must be behind on my news. I could have sworn that Trump replaced Obama over two years ago. I know that Trump specifically promised to deport 12 million illegals in 2 years. Did Trump lose the election?

Sounds like you have a problem with Trump. He is the one who promised and has failed to do anything about illegal immigration.

You're not a good liar. You should watch Obama to better learn about being a convincing, cold, calculating liar.

I must be behind on my news. I could have sworn that Trump replaced Obama over two years ago. I know that Trump specifically promised to deport 12 million illegals in 2 years. Did Trump lose the election?

Trump is president, not emperor. You and your leftist comrades in Congress are opposed to putting Americans first and are opposed to immigration laws and borders.

Not really in to multitasking, is he?

Trump can multitask just fine. He can enact a Muslim ban the same time he deports unwanted Hispanics.

So grateful that he enacted a Muslim ban. Of course, not one single act of terrorism has ever been traced to the banned countries, while Saudi Arabians, who did 9/11, can come and go as they please.

I'm sure you were disappointed when we didn't bring in hundreds of thousands of Syrians, all at the expense of poor and middle class Americans, as Hillary had promised to do.

Trump is president, not emperor. You and your leftist comrades in Congress are opposed to putting Americans first and are opposed to immigration laws and borders.

So, it was the democrats fault that immigration policies were broken, and now that Trump is president, despite his promises to fix it, it is STILL the democrats fault. Is anything Trump's fault?

So, it was the democrats fault that immigration policies were broken, and now that Trump is president, despite his promises to fix it, it is STILL the democrats fault. Is anything Trump's fault?

Democrats oppose a wall, apprehending illegals, holding illegals and deporting illegals. Trump is trying to do all of those things but the Democrats block them. Why do you put the interests of migrants ahead of the interests of Americans?

Democrats oppose a wall, apprehending illegals, holding illegals and deporting illegals. Trump is trying to do all of those things but the Democrats block them. Why do you put the interests of migrants ahead of the interests of Americans?

Tell me. What did the democrats do in the last 10 days to block ICE from fulfilling Trump's statement that they were going to round up millions and millions?

ICE arrests 35 in operation targeting 2,000 migrants

So much for the "millions and millions" that Trump said would be rounded up in the last 10 days. Must have been the democrats fault that ICE did not do that.

Did local Democrats warn the illegals like the mayor of Oakland did?

Trump called Oakland mayor a ‘disgrace’ for revealing ICE raids. Then he did the same thing

Actually, Trump himself announced it in advance at a "press conference", much to ICE's chagrin...

The Wall is a component of an overall initiative to cut or at least stem the flow of illegal immigration. If he loses the battle on the Wall but wins other battles or preferably the war against illegal immigration, then that will be better for the country.

At all angles, Democrats are clearly for Open Borders and will obstruct any effort to control illegal immigration despite being such pussies Democrats don’t have the guts to call for Open Borders. They can’t because they need to deceive the American Voter. We saw this with Obamacare.

You really need to ask Trump that question. I have nothing to do with his failed policies.

The reality is that you hate Trump more than you care about your fellow Americans. Trump could do a lot of good for a lot of Americans, but you will still oppose him. On the flip side, a Democrat could be president and do poor job and Americans could suffer a loss in standard of living but you would support them anyway.

Been trying to tell people for years now, it's ALL a Dog and Pony show. Trump is part of the establishment. It's all an illusion. You're waiting on elected officials to restore America? (sad)
But feel free to continue to stand your ground.

And I've also been adamant, only American patriots can save America at this point.....but they have declined.

And there we are.

Not only that, the number of CBP agents is actually less than it was under Obama by about 2,200.

He’s been a failure by every metric.

Forum List

Back