Trump has no plan for reuniting the families he is ripping apart

Does this surprise anyone? So they assign each kid a number, but a 5 year old wouldn't remember either that or their parents cell phone number and very few of these people (adults included) even HAVE a cell phone.

No protocols have been put in place for keeping track of parents and children concurrently, for keeping parents and children in contact with each other while they are separated, or for eventually reuniting them. Immigration lawyers, public defenders, and advocates along the border have been trying to fill the void.​

The Government Has No Plan for Reuniting the Immigrant Families It Is Tearing Apart
I don't believe you. I think you're full of shit. Let us know if these people lose their children and never find them again, until then, shut up you stupid retard.

Does this surprise anyone? So they assign each kid a number, but a 5 year old wouldn't remember either that or their parents cell phone number and very few of these people (adults included) even HAVE a cell phone.

No protocols have been put in place for keeping track of parents and children concurrently, for keeping parents and children in contact with each other while they are separated, or for eventually reuniting them. Immigration lawyers, public defenders, and advocates along the border have been trying to fill the void.​

The Government Has No Plan for Reuniting the Immigrant Families It Is Tearing Apart
Wow. A quick and easy search..

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/18_0615_CBP_Next-Steps-for-Families.pdf

Only thing is those court hearings are given to them four years later and the chance of them showing up are zero.

This was done under Obama , they never show up.

upload_2018-6-19_12-57-8.png

Who cares what happens to 3rd world invaders trying to leech a free ride of us? The parents should have thought of that before they crossed the border. That'll give their fellow dregs good incentive not to do the same.
I remember when they said that about the Irish,
and the Italians,
and the Cubans,
and the Jews,
and the........well............you know.
/——/ All those were LEGAL immigrants who wanted to assimilate into our culture and be productive English speaking Americans, but you already knew that

Guatemalan mother suing Trump admin., alleging her 7-year-old son was taken from her after she sought asylum at the border in mid-May -
Guatemalan asylum-seeker sues Trump administration for taking her son | Daily Mail Online

:thankusmile::thewave: She Will win, and get damages!
The Japanese should have thought about that when they bombed Pearl Harbor. They should have sued the Americans for fighting back.
Whatever.
Oh, the intellect!

If you don't want your children taken away from you then don't bring them to the scene of a crime.

If you don't want your children taken away from you then don't bring them to the scene of a crime.
Let them die, right?

If the Republicans healthcare plan in this country is let them die or die quickly, then of course, they don't care about these children. Anything else would be a shock.

Let them die, right?

If the Republicans healthcare plan in this country is let them die or die quickly, then of course, they don't care about these children. Anything else would be a shock.

The right health care plan for America is 'you pay for your health care bills and I'll pay for mine."

However, Moon Bat, contrary to the hate and lies spread by the Left, these children are not dying. They are actually being taken care of pretty damn good.

It is the responsibility of the parents of these children to provide for the well being. It is their fault if they take their children to a scene of a crime and then have the children taken away. That is as irresponsible as it gets so fuck 'em.

I suggest deporting them to their parents.

Forum List

Back