Trump has no plan for reuniting the families he is ripping apart

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Does this surprise anyone? So they assign each kid a number, but a 5 year old wouldn't remember either that or their parents cell phone number and very few of these people (adults included) even HAVE a cell phone.

No protocols have been put in place for keeping track of parents and children concurrently, for keeping parents and children in contact with each other while they are separated, or for eventually reuniting them. Immigration lawyers, public defenders, and advocates along the border have been trying to fill the void.​

The Government Has No Plan for Reuniting the Immigrant Families It Is Tearing Apart

Maybe their shitty parents can find them walking along the banks of the rio grande after we deport the kids, too.

Does this surprise anyone? So they assign each kid a number, but a 5 year old wouldn't remember either that or their parents cell phone number and very few of these people (adults included) even HAVE a cell phone.

No protocols have been put in place for keeping track of parents and children concurrently, for keeping parents and children in contact with each other while they are separated, or for eventually reuniting them. Immigration lawyers, public defenders, and advocates along the border have been trying to fill the void.​

The Government Has No Plan for Reuniting the Immigrant Families It Is Tearing Apart
/-----/ No exaggerations here folks. Move along.
hysterical liberal.jpg

Like anyone gives a shit??

They shouldn't be here anyway.

The so called parents are the ones who dragged their kids into this mess let them get their kids out of it.

Jesus are you dumb.

Like anyone gives a shit??
They shouldn't be here anyway.
The so called parents are the ones who dragged their kids into this mess let them get their kids out of it.
Jesus are you dumb.

Clearly you do not .. Sad :(

Nope. I sure don't.

Only an idiot like you would give a shit about people that shouldn't be in our country.

Just because you want to take responsibility for them doesn't mean anyone else has to. I couldn't care less. I hope they kick them all out. Every. Single. One.

Last edited:

But I thought trump was pardoning Blagojevich??

They will be reunited once it can be proved they are the parent and not have committed a crime. Until then the policy should stay in tact to end child sex trafficking.

It appears conservatives want this ungodly practice of child sex trafficking to end, while Democrats support the method the traffickers use to transport their victims in.

Republicans can hold their heads high being the soldiers in this fight while we look at shame at our cowardly democrat brothers.

country.

Just because you want to take responsibility for them doesn't mean anyone else has to. I couldn't care less. I hope they kick them all out. Every. Single. One
Of course you know none of these people care at all. They never cared under Obama and they might have "cared " under Bush. They "care" now became see they despise everything about this president.

Who cares what happens to 3rd world invaders trying to leech a free ride of us? The parents should have thought of that before they crossed the border. That'll give their fellow dregs good incentive not to do the same.

Who cares what happens to 3rd world invaders trying to leech a free ride of us? The parents should have thought of that before they crossed the border. That'll give their fellow dregs good incentive not to do the same.
I remember when they said that about the Irish,
and the Italians,
and the Cubans,
and the Jews,
and the........well............you know.

Obama was an asshole keeping the families of criminals together.

He rewarded criminal activity and that was absolutely the wrong thing to do. Worst President ever!

Thank god for Trump and his zero tolerance policy. That is the right thing to do.

FAKE NEWAS POST AGAIN BY ANOTHER TRUMP HATER lmao nobody even takes your bs information seriously any more even Democrats with brains left are stepping away from all these lies . Only the bigggest and most dumbest asses stay around.

The White House on Twitter

upload_2018-6-19_12-33-49.png

Forum List

Back