R Gov Baker of MA cancels deployment of National Guard citing Trump cruelty

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
A Republican with the spine and cojones to do what is right? - Refreshing! :eusa_clap:

Governor Charlie Baker is canceling the deployment of Massachusetts National Guard troops to the border in light of recent reports about the Trump Administration’s practice of separating immigrant children from families.

“Governor Baker directed the National Guard not to send any assets or personnel to the Southwest border today because the federal government’s current actions are resulting in the inhumane treatment of children,” said Baker communications director Lizzy Guyton in a statement sent to WGBH News.

State officials announced early in June that Massachusetts National Guard troops would be deployed to the border to support in security operations. One helicopter, aircrew, and military analysts from Massachusetts were set to head to the border at the end of June.

The crew was to “provide aviation reconnaissance to offer an additional tool for observation and tracking of unlawful activity in the region,” according to the Mass National Guard.

The cancellation comes amid increased scrutiny over the Trump Administration's practice of separating children from families at the border, in some cases detaining children in makeshift facilities and, in one facility in Texas, cages. The practice has been condemned by the United Nations, a coalition of Catholic bishops, and numerous public officials, including former First Lady Laura Bush.

Baker Cancels National Guard Deployment To Border, Citing 'Inhumane' Treatment Of Children And Families

yeah, any republican with a set of balls has to be a phoney.

The Republican Party of 2010 was bad enough. Eight years later and the devolution continues.

The_Party_Of_No_Anatomy.jpg

I lived in Mass for 10 years while working a job.

A true conservative Republican couldn't get elected as dog catcher, let alone the governor. .... :cool:

a true conservative republican wouldn't piss on you if you were fully engulfed in flames

This one wouldn't, but I drink alot and my piss would likely make the flames spread.

Just sayin

A true conservative Republican couldn't get elected as dog catcher, let alone the governor. .... :cool:

a true conservative republican wouldn't piss on you if you were fully engulfed in flames

This one wouldn't, but I drink alot and my piss would likely make the flames spread.

Just sayin

thanks for sharing

Just sayin

thanks for sharing

Guaranteed, you do not want me to share!

A Republican with the spine and cojones to do what is right? - Refreshing! :eusa_clap:

Governor Charlie Baker is canceling the deployment of Massachusetts National Guard troops to the border in light of recent reports about the Trump Administration’s practice of separating immigrant children from families.

“Governor Baker directed the National Guard not to send any assets or personnel to the Southwest border today because the federal government’s current actions are resulting in the inhumane treatment of children,” said Baker communications director Lizzy Guyton in a statement sent to WGBH News.

State officials announced early in June that Massachusetts National Guard troops would be deployed to the border to support in security operations. One helicopter, aircrew, and military analysts from Massachusetts were set to head to the border at the end of June.

The crew was to “provide aviation reconnaissance to offer an additional tool for observation and tracking of unlawful activity in the region,” according to the Mass National Guard.

The cancellation comes amid increased scrutiny over the Trump Administration's practice of separating children from families at the border, in some cases detaining children in makeshift facilities and, in one facility in Texas, cages. The practice has been condemned by the United Nations, a coalition of Catholic bishops, and numerous public officials, including former First Lady Laura Bush.

Baker Cancels National Guard Deployment To Border, Citing 'Inhumane' Treatment Of Children And Families
Good for him.

Just sayin

thanks for sharing

Guaranteed, you do not want me to share!

guaranteed i could give a shit about what you do

Forum List

Back