Trump has lowest pres-elect popularity in many decades

NO shit, genius. They over-sampled democrats to get their numbers.

It's an old political trick before the election meant to discourage opposition voters to the point they believe it is pointless to go vote, believing there is no way their candidate can win.

Like rigging their Primary and feeding debate questions in advance to Hillary, this was a dirty attempt to steal the election.

It failed - Hillary lost.

The numbers they got were right.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein
No, snowflake. After the loss articles and articles were written about the polls being SO wrong. Poor snowflake.

The articles were wrong. I'm right. Look at the polls in that link and tell me how wrong those polls were.
dude stop it already, you are showing yourself to be a big ole stupid person. Nobody cares if you haven't fking noticed in ten pages.
I laugh at your insistence to be a stupid fk.
giphy.gif

Tell me which of these polls were wrong.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
all of em.

Why would you think Trump is more popular than the polls show?

What would lead you to that conclusion?
Why would YOU believe the same polls that predicted Hillary was going to win in a landslide? :p
The second post that you are off OP.

HRC did win the PV, yes. Thank you for noting that.
how's he off OP? explain.

Who is the least popular president-elect to be inaugurated in the last 40 years?
who cares? why is that important to you? this time around the bias is sooooooooo bad that it's soooooo obvious that everyone is like who cares! you should really pony up and listen to the people and not the polls.

cause he won with 48% of the vote that's why you stupid fk.

No, he got 46% of the vote, which means that 54% of voters didn't vote for him. Plus he's been making a fool of himself for 2 months since the election.

That his favorability is 41% makes perfect sense.

No they didn't. Pollsters don't poll electors. They poll people. They poll the popular vote. The national polls got the popular vote almost exactly right.

It's an old political trick before the election meant to discourage opposition voters to the point they believe it is pointless to go vote, believing there is no way their candidate can win.

Like rigging their Primary and feeding debate questions in advance to Hillary, this was a dirty attempt to steal the election.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein
No, snowflake. After the loss articles and articles were written about the polls being SO wrong. Poor snowflake.

The articles were wrong. I'm right. Look at the polls in that link and tell me how wrong those polls were.
dude stop it already, you are showing yourself to be a big ole stupid person. Nobody cares if you haven't fking noticed in ten pages.
giphy.gif

Why are you in a thread about Trump's favorability if you don't care?

No, he got 46% of the vote, which means that 54% of voters didn't vote for him. Plus he's been making a fool of himself for 2 months since the election.

and again so? what happens to him when he is inaugurated at that level? does he disinigrate or something? what is your thought there?

giphy.gif

why is that important. That is what the thread is about. I'm letting you know people don't fking care.

Why would YOU believe the same polls that predicted Hillary was going to win in a landslide? :p

The topic is, Trump is the least popular of any president elect in many decades.

You dispute that, so tell us who was.

and again so? what happens to him when he is inaugurated at that level? does he disinigrate or something? what is your thought there?

I think you should consider this thread a counterpoint to all the insistence out there that Trump has some sort of mandate from the People.

giphy.gif

why is that important. That is what the thread is about. I'm letting you know people don't fking care.

Whether or not the people support a president is now unimportant?

The topic is, Trump is the least popular of any president elect in many decades.

You dispute that, so tell us who was.
Dude, so fking what? I've asked you now many times. Why won't you answer?

giphy.gif

Whether or not the people support a president is now unimportant?
he isn't president yet, how can anyone support him? He won the vote and will be pres on Friday. Why don't you stop getting yourself all tied up in knots and let the fking system complete the process. Let's talk in six months. Who fking cares but you?

FWIW, the media has been selectively printing every negative remark about Trump since the election, regardless of the source. It has slanted every "news" story to the greatest extent possible against him.

Exhibit A is the breathless accounting for every deluded Democrat Congressperson who has publicly announced that they will not attend the inauguration. This is news? This deserves top coverage?

Bullshit.

When a couple of Republicans announced early in 2009 that they hoped O'Bama would fail (at fucking up the country), it was front page news; they were TRAITORS; they were sabotaging the whole country.

Now people who act 10 times worse are praised as patriotic.

Is anybody listening anymore? Has the MSM figured out that nobody cares about their half-baked polls and fake news stories? Apparently not.

Lies, bullshitting, and attacking are how every Dem politician wins an election. Trump was smart and told the truth about Dems and attacked them. Negative campaigns have historically always worked well. Trump knew that and used it to his advantage.
Nonetheless, the 2016 election featured the two most deplorable candidates in living history. The fact Trump won isn't a mandate, but more of an indication on how much the American public loathes Hillary and her representation of "more of the same". Selecting Trump was more about the "lesser of two evils" than it was about his fitness to be President.

Americans are highly dissatisfied with the direction of our nation, our debt, our partisan/do-nothing politics and the erosion of the Middle Class. If the Republicans don't produce results, the American public will boot them out too.

Partisanship and Political Animosity in 2016
Overview_7i.png

PP_16.05.17_antipathy_overview_thermometer.png

PP_16.05.17_antipathy_rising_overview.png

FWIW, the media has been selectively printing every negative remark about Trump since the election, regardless of the source. It has slanted every "news" story to the greatest extent possible against him.

Exhibit A is the breathless accounting for every deluded Democrat Congressperson who has publicly announced that they will not attend the inauguration. This is news? This deserves top coverage?

Bullshit.

When a couple of Republicans announced early in 2009 that they hoped O'Bama would fail (at fucking up the country), it was front page news; they were TRAITORS; they were sabotaging the whole country.

Is anybody listening anymore? Has the MSM figured out that nobody cares about their half-baked polls and fake news stories? Apparently not.
1) "News" is a business and nothing sells better in news than controversy.

2) Even if what you said was 100% true, how long will Trump and the Republican Congress be able to ride that pony? Americans will be expecting to see results regardless what "the media" says about Trump or the Republicans.

Lies, bullshitting, and attacking are how every Dem politician wins an election. Trump was smart and told the truth about Dems and attacked them. Negative campaigns have historically always worked well. Trump knew that and used it to his advantage.
Nonetheless, the 2016 election featured the two most deplorable candidates in living history. The fact Trump won isn't a mandate, but more of an indication on how much the American public loathes Hillary and her representation of "more of the same". Selecting Trump was more about the "lesser of two evils" than it was about his fitness to be President.

Americans are highly dissatisfied with the direction of our nation, our debt, our partisan/do-nothing politics and the erosion of the Middle Class. If the Republicans don't produce results, the American public will boot them out too.

Overview_7i.png

the fact that trump won is the mandate. he wasn't supposed to get but 100 eletoral votes. he smashed her ass. and took in the house and senate. yes it is a mandate by every definition available. K?

Bullshit.

1) "News" is a business and nothing sells better in news than controversy.

2) Even if what you said was 100% true, how long will Trump and the Republican Congress be able to ride that pony? Americans will be expecting to see results regardless what "the media" says about Trump or the Republicans.
dude they have to show progress in six months. That's all they get.

Overview_7i.png

So your only point is that Hillary is even more unfavorable than Trump. Thanks for the input, Captain Obvious.

why are all of you hitlery lovers so fking stupid? she lost, the trump team has six months to get their car moving in the right direction. That's it. Why the fk don't you all just shut the fk up until the man is inaugurated? Tell me why that isn't fair, for all of you that survive off of that word.

Forum List

Back