Trump halts over 500k foreign workers with new EO

Prisoners are already paid for the jobs they do in prison, why can't they do this?

I wonder who picked it before the establishment decided to flood the country with illegals who get paid shit wages?
They were called slaves and they did not even get paid and could not leave the plantation.

The Dems need more voters.
But how do you expect California to get people to mow lawns, clean houses and clean pools? You don't actually expect them to pay a decent wage when they have to pay high taxes?
Dumbass, it hurts all states where many of those jobs are low paying and hard to get labor to do them. Idaho comes to mind.
Lol. Those jobs would not be low paying if it were not for those willing to take them at low wages.

But how do you expect California to get people to mow lawns, clean houses and clean pools? You don't actually expect them to pay a decent wage when they have to pay high taxes?
There are high taxes in many places and not all of them are paid for by Democrats.
Lol. But those high taxes are put in place by democrats.

There are high taxes in many places and not all of them are paid for by Democrats.
Really? Even where Republican rule the roost? Do you always live in denial?

Really? Even where Republican rule the roost? Do you always live in denial?
No but I do like taunting little children. Check it out every blue state has higher taxes.

Prisoners are already paid for the jobs they do in prison, why can't they do this?

I wonder who picked it before the establishment decided to flood the country with illegals who get paid shit wages?
They were called slaves and they did not even get paid and could not leave the plantation.
In the 1900's slaves picked crops eh? Fascinating.

Although they did get room and board, and clothing.....kinda like being in the military.

But of course he allowed the agricultural workers to continue flooding in. Its time to end ALL visas for foreign workers!

Yup. Any job that doesn't I glove a collage education. Construction and such. Trump is all for keeping those wages low. He is only interested in protecting union jobs.

Forum List

Back