Trump Hailed as 'Destroyer of America' on Russian State TV

Trump Hailed as 'Destroyer of America'​

That would make The Donald an Archangel .

And the correct translation of that term is , Enforcer .

Complete conjecture and no evidence and one is a site I have to sign up to read the article? Let me know when main stream picks up you fake story, until then it is just more BS that lefties and righty partisans vomit.
fools.jpeg

Complete conjecture and no evidence and one is a site I have to sign up to read the article? Let me know when main stream picks up you fake story, until then it is just more BS that lefties and righty partisans vomit.

So you have nothing. You cannot refute this story, nor can you try. You are prepared to send Hillary Clinton to jail for less than we have put out here.

And please bitch don’t use the “pay wall” excuse.

So you have nothing. You cannot refute this story, nor can you try. You are prepared to send Hillary Clinton to jail for less than we have put out here.

And please bitch don’t use the “pay wall” excuse.
what's wrong with the "pay wall" excuse? I always skip them too. I pay
enough already---take it up with AL Gore

eat bugs and be happy
Another MAGA Myth to bust......again.

Insects as animal feed can supplement the current sources of livestock feed, which mostly comprise fishmeal and soybean meal. The use of insects as livestock feed can improve sustainability because insects can transform low-value organic wastes (e.g., fruits, vegetables, and even manure) into high-quality feed.

Another MAGA Myth to bust......again.

Insects as animal feed can supplement the current sources of livestock feed, which mostly comprise fishmeal and soybean meal. The use of insects as livestock feed can improve sustainability because insects can transform low-value organic wastes (e.g., fruits, vegetables, and even manure) into high-quality feed.

Klaus Schwab said that. Are you denying he did? Then you are lying which is nothing new.

You people are fucking morons.
Putin loves trump.
Putin loves biden.
And yall fight about it. He is playing both sides just like he always does.
Grow the fuck up.

what's wrong with the "pay wall" excuse? I always skip them too. I pay
enough already---take it up with AL Gore

That's always the excuse with Americans. You want everything for free and nothing in life is free. The "Gateway Pundit" is always free. That's because good jouralism takes time and money and isn't "free". You get what you pay for.

Hands OFF my wallet and my money you deadbeats.
Enjoy hell, hater dupe functional moron scum...on average, everyone pays the same percentage in ALL TAXES. Tax the rich again and invest in America again duhh including cheap college and training Daycare healthcare great infrastructure and vacations.... like the rest of the modern world....

Forum List

Back