Trump Got Rolled By President Of Turkey Says NSA Official

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Exclusive: Official who heard call says Trump got "rolled" by Turkey and "has no spine"

So as we all know, in a scheduled phone call between Trump and President Erdogan of Turkey, Trump agreed to let Turkey do what they want to do in Northern Syria - (which is the right move, period)

"Donald Trump got rolled...President Trump was definitely out-negotiated and only endorsed the troop withdraw to make it look like we are getting something—but we are not getting something," the National Security Council source told Newsweek. "The U.S. national security has entered a state of increased danger for decades to come because the president has no spine and that's the bottom line."

Now warmongering Deep State plants are trying to attack Trump's manhood by saying that Trump showed no spine on the call with Erdogan and that the Turkish president rolled Trump -- they are just trying to make Trump react impulsively because they know Trump hates to be thought of as weak.

Even Trump's staunchest supporters all the way from Lindsey Graham, to Fox & Friends to the 700 Club has all shown great disdain for Trump's decision -- because all of these people are warmongers.....I always thought that the best thing that can come out of a Trump presidency were 2 things, universal healthcare and the US keeping our nose out of the Middle East --- because the minute Trump decides to do both, his sycophantic base will support it just because he does -- that is how sycophants operate.

Besides, Trump has already assured us that his wisdom is unmatched by anyone on Earth (including his generals) -- so I don't understand what the fuss is about -- plus he already said he would destroy Turkey's economy if they get out of line with the Kurds -- he already destroyed Turkey before and he will do it again (although I have no idea how he destroyed Turkey's economy before) -- #MAGA

Exclusive: Official who heard call says Trump got "rolled" by Turkey and "has no spine"

So as we all know, in a scheduled phone call between Trump and President Erdogan of Turkey, Trump agreed to let Turkey do what they want to do in Northern Syria - (which is the right move, period)

"Donald Trump got rolled...President Trump was definitely out-negotiated and only endorsed the troop withdraw to make it look like we are getting something—but we are not getting something," the National Security Council source told Newsweek. "The U.S. national security has entered a state of increased danger for decades to come because the president has no spine and that's the bottom line."

Now warmongering Deep State plants are trying to attack Trump's manhood by saying that Trump showed no spine on the call with Erdogan and that the Turkish president rolled Trump -- they are just trying to make Trump react impulsively because they know Trump hates to be thought of as weak.

Even Trump's staunchest supporters all the way from Lindsey Graham, to Fox & Friends to the 700 Club has all shown great disdain for Trump's decision -- because all of these people are warmongers.....I always thought that the best thing that can come out of a Trump presidency were 2 things, universal healthcare and the US keeping our nose out of the Middle East --- because the minute Trump decides to do both, his sycophantic base will support it just because he does -- that is how sycophants operate.

Besides, Trump has already assured us that his wisdom is unmatched by anyone on Earth (including his generals) -- so I don't understand what the fuss is about -- plus he already said he would destroy Turkey's economy if they get out of line with the Kurds -- he already destroyed Turkey before and he will do it again (although I have no idea how he destroyed Turkey's economy before) -- #MAGA
Sounds good to me

Newsweek?! They publish stuff that even WaPo is too embarrassed to.

Turkey, Russia, China, North Korea.

I wonder if Trump has yet figured out that he can't just steamroll national politicians or world leaders with his ego and shallow bluster like he could with his competition in the New York City commercial real estate market.

In this arena, you have to possess and exercise significant intelligence, mental agility, strong aptitude and an empathy to understand who you're dealing with and how to communicate with them. That's not good.

And we're seeing the results play out in real time. The embarrassment continues.

Last edited:
They are such a small producer of oil, there is no reason for us to have troops in Syria. :tank:

And yet, after a call with Turkey, Trump pulled a complete 180 with Turkey and did exactly what Turkey wants him to do...

Because Trump is so strong??

And yet, after a call with Turkey, Trump pulled a complete 180 with Turkey and did exactly what Turkey wants him to do...

No, cuz Trump's colluding with Russia, remember?

Turkey asked for permission and Trump told them: "No!! We will destroy your economy and if you're fucking dumb enough to try it remember, we still control the air space. Have you even seen A-10's providing ground support? And btw, stop believing the shit they print in the WaPost."

Last edited:
Turkey, Russia, China, North Korea.

I wonder if Trump has yet figured out that he can't just steamroll national politicians or world leaders with his ego and shallow bluster like he could with his competition in the New York City commercial real estate market.

In this arena, you have to possess and exercise significant intelligence, mental agility, strong aptitude and an empathy to understand who you're dealing with and how to communicate with them. That's not good.

And we're seeing the results play out in real time. The embarrassment continues.
I wonder if you Leftards will ever stop believing everything the Lame Stream Media spews.

Another day, another phony narrative

Putin, Kim, Erdogan, Trump, what a club! :eek-52:

You add the Saudi Prince and you got the remake of the Breakfast club

You will get teary eyed when they sit around and tell their deepest darkest secrets (Daddy issues)

In the end they will be friends for life except when its reunion time and they will be busy

Putin, Kim, Erdogan, Trump, what a club!
You add the Saudi Prince and you got the remake of the Breakfast club. You will get teary eyed when they sit around and tell their deepest darkest secrets (Daddy issues). In the end they will be friends for life except when its reunion time and they will be busy
Thanks, forgot about the SP. He's a real winner too, ordering the death of a journalist and then denying it. Of course he's one of Trump's good buddies. Who'd have thunk it? Maybe he's angling for a place to live far away after impeachment and conviction. Just a warming, though, don't talk about grabbing p*ssies in SA or you'll have more to worry about than political disgrace, Donny.

who was this "official"?.......is there a name?....or is it another one of these?

upload_2019-10-8_11-48-50.png

Forum List

Back