Not political. Help Junior Brown find his iconic guitar

Looks like this:

Attachments

• 72123020_2757162381027809_1978276024030330880_n.jpg
    72123020_2757162381027809_1978276024030330880_n.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 35
Looks like he plays black culture music because of white guilt,, if so. To bad, I’m not to far from the incident, if I find it I’ll sell it after I piss on it. Lol

I can’t stand whites that hate them selves.. they are low of low in my book ..
play me some Waylon Jennings baby!

Looks like he plays black culture music because of white guilt,, if so. To bad, I’m not to far from the incident, if I find it I’ll sell it after I piss on it. Lol

Let me know when you find it, I'll buy it from you.

02e.jpg

At some point in their careers, most liberal white musicians wake up and realize that they're not old black men living in the 1920's.

True story bro.

You couldn't sell that guitar if you wanted to, except to some millionaire who would have to hide it in their private collection.

White guilt? I have no idea how you get that from his music.

Junior Brown was a contemporary of Waylon, and played the same kind of honky tonk/outlaw country music.

And you have the gall to call someone else the "low of the low"?

If you get your hands on the iconic guitar, call me before you piss on it. I'll fly up and show you why you don't want to do that.

If you get your hands on the iconic guitar, call me before you piss on it. I'll fly up and show you why you don't want to do that.
Ohh is that a threat?

Ohh is that a threat?

A threat? Or a promise of a lesson in compassion concerning an artist's instrument?

Do you feel threatened?

Ohh is that a threat?

A threat? Or a promise of a lesson in compassion concerning an artist's instrument?

Do you feel threatened?
You gonna hold my shaft so I am right? Lol haha

I hope it’s returned in the same condition it was found. Some musical instruments become important parts of our musical culture and heritage- this is one of them.

And you have the gall to call someone else the "low of the low"? If you get your hands on the iconic guitar, call me before you piss on it. I'll fly up and show you why you don't want to do that.
Ohh is that a threat?
A threat? Or a promise of a lesson in compassion concerning an artist's instrument? Do you feel threatened?
I think it's time to stop feeding the troll. For my part I will no longer be responding in any way to that POS.

Ohh is that a threat?

Do you feel threatened?
You gonna hold my shaft so I am right? Lol haha

I guess I could bring some tweezers with me, if that's what it takes to get the guitar back to it's rightful owner. But lets wait until you have the guitar.

Forum List

Back