Trump goes bezerk on Lyin Paul Ryan on twitter: "He quit Congress because he didn’t know how to Win"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Paul Ryan, the failed VP candidate & former Speaker of the House, whose record of achievement was atrocious (except during my first two years as President), ultimately became a long running lame duck failure, leaving his Party in the lurch both as a fundraiser & leader

When Mitt chose Paul I told people that’s the end of that Presidential run. He quit Congress because he didn’t know how to Win. They gave me standing O’s in the Great State of Wisconsin, & booed him off the stage. He promised me the Wall, & failed (happening anyway!) He had the Majority & blew it away with his poor leadership and bad timing. Never knew how to go after the Dems like they go after us. Couldn’t get him out of Congress fast enough!" - Trump

these tweets are Trumptastic!

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

• Banned
from politico:

""He was unable to raise money. He lost control of the House. The only success Paul Ryan had was the time that he was with me," Trump told reporters of the former top Republican in the House. "For Paul Ryan to be complaining is pretty amazing." The president continued his barbed tirade against Ryan by claiming "he didn't know what the hell he was doing" and recounting a time he alleges the longtime Wisconsin lawmaker was booed off the stage by a 10,000-person audience during one of Trump's rallies in his state."

Forum List

Back