Trump....Get back to what got you hired in 2016...Fast

(Bloomberg) -- Donald Trump’s first campaign rally since coronavirus swept the U.S. will be remembered more for what the president would rather forget, as his attempt to reset his re-election bid drew a disappointing crowd in a safe state.

Trump's Tulsa Rally Adds to Week of Warning Signs for Campaign

Everything he does now, bombs. All Biden has to do is stay in hiding.

Who says there really are any return addresses? A million people applied and 6000 showed up?
No news story about Trump sending out hundreds of thousands of tickets to "Address unknown"?
The media would be all over this.

They were likely never sent out.
I was just wondering if the Trump campaign can prove they received as many requests for tickets as they claim.
I would request a ticket but I would tell them it's a souvenir and I'm not attending.

Stop posting talking points and propaganda. It hasn't worked up until this point, and it ain't gonna work now.

Teacher's don't make the cirriculum, nor do the write the text books.

You have proclaimed to be a stoned Canadian cat lady...are you also an authority on America’s public school curriculum and it’s workings?

No news story about Trump sending out hundreds of thousands of tickets to "Address unknown"?
The media would be all over this.

The don't mail out tickets any more. You download your tickets to your cell phone and the venue scans the ticket on arrival, or print them off your printer. Especially if the event is short notice like this one. It's much, much quicker, cheaper more efficient than entering addresses, printing event tickets, printing envelopes, and paying postage to mail tickets. This is also true of airline tickets, boarding passes, train tickets, theatre tickets.

Welcome to the digital age.

The don't mail out tickets any more. You download your tickets to your cell phone and the venue scans the ticket on arrival, or print them off your printer. Especially if the event is short notice like this one. It's much, much quicker, cheaper more efficient than entering addresses, printing event tickets, printing envelopes, and paying postage to mail tickets. This is also true of airline tickets, boarding passes, train tickets, theatre tickets.

Welcome to the digital age.
Thanks!
Personally, I think it's worse than foolish to have rallies with COVID-19.

BrokeLoser writes —
“You looked like rookies, like you forgot what got you hired in 2016... You left viewers with nothing to look forward to at your next rally...At this point you better take to Twitter and the mic and redeem yourself or count on an even worse turnout going forward...”
variant_image_3f761692-fcd5-4532-9b9b-966fb6368154_1024x1024.png
The “Broke Loser” is distancing himself from Trump because he doesn’t want to be associated [too closely] with a rich loser. How pathetic and downright disrespectful for him, or anyone, to put his favorite politician’s name on the U.S. flag as a campaign meme. Whose “feelings” does he want to “fuck”? Trump’s? Patriotic American’s? He also uses a ridiculous Confederate Flag with Biden and Clinton’s name on it as his avatar. That is just downright senseless. In short, another USMB lunatic.

Last edited:
The “Broke Loser” is distancing himself from Trump because he doesn’t want to be associated with a rich loser? How pathetic and downright disrespectful to the flag for him, or anyone, to put his favorite politician’s name on it as a campaign meme. The Confederate Flag with Biden and Clinton’s name that he uses for his avatar is just downright senseless. In short, another lunatic.

You couldn’t be more wrong LefTard...I’ll vote for Trump even he shoots an innocent negro on 5th Ave...He need not to worry about the vote from the base but he better commit to those moderates whom gave him the keys to the Oval Office in 2016.
You should probably get over your obsession with my avatar...you’re weird.

Last edited:
Of course you’ll vote for Trump. Never doubted that for a moment!

All decent, legitimate real Americans will vote a solid republican ticket in all elections moving forward...The party of free shit, filth and foreigners has pigeonholed itself...it is not attractive to anybody legitimate and normal. Sorry

Decent, real Republicans will not vote for Trump. They may not vote for Biden. Hell I may not. But every time I read the sh*t you and Trump are pushing, I am tempted to support “anybody but Trump.”

Many centrists and independents in particular are coming to their senses concerning the conman and narcissist Donald Trump. They are realizing how dangerous and screwed up in the head he and his fanatic followers really are. Trump simply cannot and will not unite or lead our nation ... anywhere except to destruction.

Decent, real Republicans will not vote for Trump. They may not vote for Biden. Hell I may not. But every time I read the sh*t you and Trump are pushing, I am tempted to support “anybody but Trump.”

Many centrists and independents in particular are coming to their senses concerning the conman and narcissist Donald Trump. They are realizing how dangerous and screwed up in the head he and his fanatic followers really are. Trump simply cannot and will not unite or lead our nation ... anywhere except to destruction.

That’s cool...we won 30 states and 2,623 counties without you and without a track record to reflect an amazing upward trajectory for all the right citizens.
Last election the party of filth had a billion dollars, a candidate with a vagina and Clinton for a last name and the whore couldn’t win...now the big tent party of multiculturalism, equality and diversity trots an almost dead geezer up with a 40 year .gov record of ZERO accomplishments...Face it, there is no pathway to a win for the party of filth.

You validated the Lefts scrutiny with 30 minutes of story telling and explaining.
You told us nothing about how you intend to step up and expedite the construction of the wall, penalize sanctuary cities, eradicate illegals from our communities, improve and streamline the deportation process, terminate DACA, and send the DACA pukes packing. You said nothing about tax breaks aimed at middle classers.
NOBODY gives two fucks about your airforce 1 deal with Boeing or your West Point bullshit.
You looked like rookies, like you forgot what got you hired in 2016...You left viewers with nothing to look forward to at your next rally...At this point you better take to Twitter and the mic and redeem yourself or count on an even worse turnout going forward...Thank God you only booked a church in Phoenix next week.
Find your balls again and do better.
Yep! 100% spot on. He doesn't realize how many supporters he is losing because the way he has governed on the BIGGEST issues and the way he campaigned on those same issues is 2 different things.

The Trump fanatics and their lunatic demigod may yet win the 2020 elections, if enough Republicans and independents let their dislike for Biden and the DNC Establishment get the best of them.

I despise Biden and the DNC corporate liberals, and I really don’t want to vote for them. But I — like other ordinary, decent Americans who once thought it somewhat satisfying to listen to Trump’s “straight talk” about “draining the swamp” — have realized it was all a con. He and his wealthy friends are just creatures from a deeper, darker, different part of the swamp. A repeat performance with another four years of incompetence and appeals to Americans’ most base, cynical and divisive instincts will likely destroy the country completely. Let us all consider soberly the ramifications of such a victory.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back