Trump - Gaining votes through young social media influencers

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This is going to be something that we didn’t quite see in 2016. Donald Trump has an opportunity to do podcasts with people like Aidan Ross …spreading kindness, positivity, equality, being proud to be an American. Sending the message to work hard to be the kind of man who can look their father or mother in the eye with dignity.

Mr. Trump has a great potential here to tap into this message of kindness and strength.

Social media is even more popular today compared to the past. While we all know the negative aspects of social media, there is the positive. Up till recently I did not know who Aidan Ross was. He is apparently one of the most watched gamers in the world on something called twitch.

Here is Aidan Ross along with other social media influencers like YouTube prankster “Jideon “ meeting Donald Trump at a UFC fight a few months ago that many people are probably aware of.

This is the type of guy that’s Ross is. A gentleman …Giving a job opportunity and resources to this young man here.

this is just the type of person that Mr. Trump should surround himself with do interviews with spend time with. And there’s other people to not just Mr. Ross there’s plenty of other young influencers on social media who greatly admire Donald Trump they come from diverse backgrounds, they’re black they’re white they’re Hispanic. President Trump should do as many podcasts with these types of people as he can.

Lotta great things happening this summer !

I hear Dylan Mulvaney is available

1687553141250.jpeg

She should endorse Trump

Last edited:
Trump has always had the opportunity to tap into kindness, positivity, and equality. He has consistently refused to take advantage of any of that while preferring to embrace division,, childishness, and petty bully behavior. Trump is who he is. He is incapable of what you obviously want him to do.

I always thought trump needed to appeal to younger people also. He needs to not have as much of the cocky attitude with them. Just talk about wanting America to be safe and productive and for people to be responsible. Just acknowledge younger people and foster a sense of encouragement in them.

A society only has a bright future if you make kids and young people level headed, reasonable, realistic and show them you expect a lot from them.

I always thought trump needed to appeal to younger people also. He needs to not have as much of the cocky attitude with them. Just talk about wanting America to be safe and productive and for people to be responsible. Just acknowledge younger people and foster a sense of encouragement in them.

A society only has a bright future if you make kids and young people level headed, reasonable, realistic and show them you expect a lot from them.

There are places where a lot of this happens every day. Kids are taught respect, especially for the Military. In my town and small towns across my state, the American Legion posts send high school seniors to training and teaching in government and civics, as well as responsibility and I donate to this program in my town.

It's a start.

Forum List

Back