Trump full of shit

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
He says he picked that globalist piece of shit for party unity yet not long ago Trump didn't give a shit about the party unifying the fact is the party WAS unifying behind him or it was kicking out the losers who didn't want to back him. What a spineless pussy! He just shows he is Fucking WEAK!

Whenever you see language like the above starting post, assume it is from Hillary's campaign, since Hillary uses such language in private all the time... according to the White House staff, the Secret Service, and others...

Whenever you see language like the above starting post, assume it is from Hillary's campaign, since Hillary uses such language in private all the time... according to the White House staff, the Secret Service, and others...
Oh go cry in your Cheerios numb nuts unlike you I have supported trump from the beginning and I know he is a fucking fraud bc he has completely done a 180 on his previous stances he's a fraud and his supporters are in for a big fucking surprise this is one time I wish I was wrong

Oh go cry in your Cheerios numb nuts unlike you I have supported trump from the beginning and I know he is a fucking fraud bc he has completely done a 180 on his previous stances he's a fraud and his supporters are in for a big fucking surprise this is one time I wish I was wrong
:meow:

:laugh:

He says he picked that globalist piece of shit for party unity yet not long ago Trump didn't give a shit about the party unifying the fact is the party WAS unifying behind him or it was kicking out the losers who didn't want to back him. What a spineless pussy! He just shows he is Fucking WEAK!
Does that mean he's not going to deport your waffle ass?

This angry opinion was brought to you by the unofficial sponsors of BLM, NBPs, the DNC, and Twix... :p

It's hilarious! One goofball who fell for another Trump con sees the light argues with another Trump goofball who doesn't care about his lies and calls the other a Hillary supporter.

The goofball OP is only upset that Trump's VP pick is against what he said he would do...yet he still believes Trump would do all those other goofy promises at the SAME TIME! LOL

If this election comes down to who is the bigger liar, Trump or Hillary, Hillary will win... assuming the public wants the BIGGER LIAR in office.

Yeah, he should be talkin open borders, free college,
Blacks need more handouts, and no more guns for folks.... Xx. Lmfao

Does that mean he's not going to deport your waffle ass?
Wish he would is he taking applications? I want Europe prefer Hungary , Poland or Austria

Oh go cry in your Cheerios numb nuts unlike you I have supported trump from the beginning and I know he is a fucking fraud

Oh, you mean, just like we all told you?

clown.jpg

This angry opinion was brought to you by the unofficial sponsors of BLM, NBPs, the DNC, and Twix... :p
Trumps morons showing they could care less that he has done the complete opposite of what he has claimed he is for in the past year in just 72 hours! Seems like I made the right decision. When the neocons and RINO'S start defending someone I know it's time to split

You must feel really used and stupid right now.

I listened to the speeches this morning on the radio and it was all just a bunch of ridiculous rants.

Adolf Trump's tv audience probably ate it up though.

Trumps morons showing they could care less that he has done the complete opposite of what he has claimed he is for in the past year in just 72 hours! Seems like I made the right decision. When the neocons and RINO'S start defending someone I know it's time to split
1. Your post was an angry, partisan rant

2. No surprise, you offered no examples, evidence, no links.

MOST IMPORTANTLY...

3. You act like such actions are limited to Republicans while showing no concern or condemnation for the HYPOCRISY of Mr. 'MOST TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION EVUH' / 'LIE OF THE YEAR'....

...so spare us the BULLSHIT!

Forum List

Back