Trump Foundation will dissolve under judicial supervision. Clinton Foundation lives on!

I am certain that if Hillary was guilty of anything, Trump would have locked her up. After all, his oft repeated campaign promise was to appoint a special prosecutor and do just that....

Another one of Trump's "promises made/promises kept"?

Conservatives have been yelling about Hillary being a criminal for over 30 years now. If they actually had something, you would think that charges would have been filed by now.

199013cents01.jpg

Well-known billionaire cashes 13-cent check

I am not getting this at all. The President and his family were involved with a scam that has now been shut down.
And the only response is to make up stories about Mrs Clinton. I am happy to accept that she is Satan but really ? Who gives a fuck ?
Your President is a fucking criminal. Its just been on my TV. Your narrow partisanship is risible.

You’re correct you are ‘not getting this’ likely because your knowledge is limited by ‘your tv’

I am certain that if Hillary was guilty of anything, Trump would have locked her up. After all, his oft repeated campaign promise was to appoint a special prosecutor and do just that....

he clearly seems to say shes guilty but he will protect her because shes a friend

DOPer ALERT! .............. DOPer ALERT! .............. DOPer ALERT! ..............
You can buy a REAL Great Douche portrait.

upload_2018-12-18_20-15-10.png

upload_2018-12-18_20-16-36.png

LOL! Who much will you pay for that?

btw: This does not stop the Criminal Fraud investigation in this SCAM by the AG of NY.

he clearly seems to say shes guilty but he will protect her because shes a friend

You have got to be fucking KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You read it, here, folks! The most deluded poster of the year!

Will this Con Fraudster resign soon and go to JAIL!? With clown Vince?

upload_2018-12-18_20-37-23.png

To this day, the motives of many of the donors to the Trump foundation remain unknown, including those of pro-wrestling moguls Vince and Linda McMahon, who gave millions (Seems 5M) of dollars to the foundation. Linda McMahon currently serves in Trump’s Cabinet as administrator of the Small Business Administration.
Trump Foundation agrees to dissolve and donate its remaining funds to charity

I was going to give the Trump charitable foundation $20,000, but the NY AG tells me that they already have purchased the $20,000 portrait of Trump to hang in his hotel, so I guess they don't need it....

Wait are we talking about the foundation that Trump wanted to shut down due to optics when he got elected, but the NY AG wouldn't let him because they wanted to bring suit against it?

What'd they find? It's NYAG let me guess, exactly what they had alleged? What was it? He didn't contribute "enough" to Veteran's charities and the foundation had paid some attorney fees for fruit loop lefties suing it?

LOL

Wait are we talking about the foundation that Trump wanted to shut down due to optics when he got elected, but the NY AG wouldn't let him because they wanted to bring suit against it?

What'd they find? It's NYAG let me guess, exactly what they had alleged? What was it? He didn't contribute "enough" to Veteran's charities and the foundation had paid some attorney fees for fruit loop lefties suing it?

LOL

I would recommend that you not read the article linked to the OP. It might taint your rose colored glasses.

I'm not a republican, and their crimes are well documented

you may want to ask Haiti about them
You being a Republican or not, has absolutely nothing to do with you believing and/or spreading Republican rhetoric, now does it?
Seems the AG NY wants the Whole DrumpF Family to be Banned from serving on any Foundation for LIFE..WOW!

on that I agree with him, the whole family is as corrupt as the clintons
You just hate the
Clintons as they show you did nothang with your life as a loser DOPer.
As they are not criminals you want them to be.

again I aint no GOPer,,,and the clintons are americas finest criminal family

AND I HATE BOTH DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS BECAUSE THEY ARE CRIMINALS OF HUMANITY

now go back to your kool-aid

I don't care what you are.

What you're doing is trying to change the subject of this thread.

It's not about any of the Clintons or their foundation.

It's about trump and his foundation. Which has been found to be just a personal slush fund for trump. They took other people's money promising to give it to charity or to help people but it turned out they used it to help themselves.

That's what's going on and the fact that you're trying to change the subject says a lot about you.

“a shocking pattern of illegality”

Thats the phrase that jumps out.

Yet Hillary illegally trashed evidence, sold Uranium to russia and personally profited while Sec. of State and was found guilty......a truly 'shocking pattern of illegality' yet Comey let her off Scott-free. Why is Gen. Fyinn being treated differently?
the only reason hilary isnt in jail is because the republicans sole purpose in life is to protect democrats and their crimes/agenda
You're right. What you said happens.............in third world countries.

But in this country, we have rule of law. Republicans don't understand because they feel laws and rules and other restrictions don't apply to them. Seems they are finding out how well that works for them.

why are you singling out republicans???
democrats have as little respect for the rule of law as the repubes,,,both are lying back stabbing two faced baby killers
I never can understand those who say the two parties are the same.

They are so very different.

One side is mostly white, and welcome to hate and violence.

The other side is everyone else.

Light years apart.

Anyone else notice that when Trump or one of his people gets caught doing something bad, they think they can avoid investigation and prosecution simply by shutting it down (Trump's foundation), or by leaving office (Zinke)?

It's not right.

People need to start going to prison to do serious time.

Especially those who take money on the pretense of charity but really using the money for themselves.

People like that need to do serious time in prison for their theft and fraud. Maybe people will think twice before they do such things.

LOL

I would recommend that you not read the article linked to the OP. It might taint your rose colored glasses.

What article at the OP? I see the AG's legal argument blah blah. Is that op ed 'photo' there an "article" what's the source please.

Regardless, in December 2016 to avoid any seeming impropriety Trump attempted to dissolve the foundation, but the office of NYAG immediately blocked the dissolution. ~shrug~

DutfuUBVAAAjR2D.jpg

:clap::clap::clap:Poor Great Douche and his DOPers.
Just one investigation and theTrump Foundation dies. Haha :itsok::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Family crimes will be coming forward I guess soon.
Clinton foundation is all about sex trafficking

Now that the Trump Foundation is under scrutiny, will the Republicans suddenly say someone's charity foundation is private and their own affair?

“a shocking pattern of illegality”

Thats the phrase that jumps out.

Yet Hillary illegally trashed evidence, sold Uranium to russia and personally profited while Sec. of State and was found guilty......a truly 'shocking pattern of illegality' yet Comey let her off Scott-free. Why is Gen. Fyinn being treated differently?
the only reason hilary isnt in jail is because the republicans sole purpose in life is to protect democrats and their crimes/agenda
You're right. What you said happens.............in third world countries.

But in this country, we have rule of law. Republicans don't understand because they feel laws and rules and other restrictions don't apply to them. Seems they are finding out how well that works for them.

why are you singling out republicans???
democrats have as little respect for the rule of law as the repubes,,,both are lying back stabbing two faced baby killers
I never can understand those who say the two parties are the same.

They are so very different.

One side is mostly white, and welcome to hate and violence.

The other side is everyone else.

Light years apart.

Democrats are racists Republicans are most inclusive.

Forum List

Back