Trump Foundation will dissolve under judicial supervision. Clinton Foundation lives on!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
DutfuUBVAAAjR2D.jpg

:clap::clap::clap:Poor Great Douche and his DOPers.
Just one investigation and theTrump Foundation dies. Haha :itsok::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Family crimes will be coming forward I guess soon.

Last edited:
Oh I think the Clinton Foundation is on the way out as donations have dried up.

Wonder why???

Sounds pretty bad. Will our Pres be in trouble for this, you know, criminally? Well, his stable of attorneys won't be bored anytime soon, will they?

what took so long?

New Records Shed Light on Donald Trump’s $25,000 Gift to Florida Official

Trump Foundation’s $20,000 purchase of Trump painting gives new meaning to art of the deal
Trump Foundation’s $20,000 purchase of Trump painting gives new meaning to art of the deal

Why Is WWE Listed As The Trump Foundation's Biggest Donor? (linda mcmahon is now head of the small biz'nez admin.)
Why Is WWE Listed As The Trump Foundation's Biggest Donor?

Oh I think the Clinton Foundation is on the way out as donations have dried up.

Wonder why???
Keep hoping you can get a WISH in your failed life as a DOPer! hahaha
Dozens of investigations into the Clinton Foundation and it's still there for decades, helping peoples of the world.

The Great Douche Foundation closed after a few investigations into the Orange Doosh Buffoon personal Scam slush funds for personal use, called fraud..

Last edited:
what took so long?

Why Is WWE Listed As The Trump Foundation's Biggest Donor? (linda mcmahon is now head of the small biz'nez admin.)
Why Is WWE Listed As The Trump Foundation's Biggest Donor?
LOL..Nice Mueller sig picture...It does feel like a wonderful Xmas 2018 and new year coming in 2019.

I'm not a republican, and their crimes are well documented

you may want to ask Haiti about them
You being a Republican or not, has absolutely nothing to do with you believing and/or spreading Republican rhetoric, now does it?
Seems the AG NY wants the Whole DrumpF Family to be Banned from serving on any Foundation for LIFE..WOW!
What a wonderful giving DOPer Approved Great Douche and kids
as the first Family.. 18 months into the first term in office Banned from Charity boards....WOW!

btw. Seems the major donor is in the Great Douche WH cabinet.

Last edited:

You being a Republican or not, has absolutely nothing to do with you believing and/or spreading Republican rhetoric, now does it?
Seems the AG NY wants the Whole DrumpF Family to be Banned from serving on any Foundation for LIFE..WOW!

on that I agree with him, the whole family is as corrupt as the clintons

You just hate the
Clintons as they show you did nothang with your life as a loser DOPer.
As they are not criminals you want them to be.

You just hate the
Clintons as they show you did nothang with your life as a loser DOPer.
As they are not criminals you want them to be.

again I aint no GOPer,,,and the clintons are americas finest criminal family

AND I HATE BOTH DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS BECAUSE THEY ARE CRIMINALS OF HUMANITY

now go back to your kool-aid

Forum List

Back