Trump Forced To Admit Under Oath In Court Monday, He Was Not President In 2021 After Taking Control Of Trust

Actually they do. He's already been found to be guilty of fraud. This is just going to determine how bad the punishment is going to be.

Now we have him being utterly humiliated and emasculated on the witness stand, having to admit he's a loser and a liar.
You've humiliated no one, incredibly dishonest Democrat.

Actually they do. He's already been found to be guilty of fraud. This is just going to determine how bad the punishment is going to be.

Now we have him being utterly humiliated and emasculated on the witness stand, having to admit he's a loser and a liar.
Poor skrewey, can't admit Trumpy is your hero.
Nonstop babbling on and on about your hero Trump.

Trump was lying back then or now.

He admitted he was not President in 2021. This may well cost him the election next year.

Former President Donald Trump was forced to admit in court that he was not president in 2021 when he took control of a trust controlling his businesses.

"My threshold was China, Russia and keeping our country safe," Trump reportedly said.

Prosecutor Kevin Wallace offered to refresh Trump's memory.

"And just to refresh your recollection, you were not president in 2021?" he asked.

"No I wasn't," Trump admitted.

You have a new threshold now donny
Lying bag O' orange shit.

Former President Donald Trump was forced to admit in court that he was not president in 2021 when he took control of a trust controlling his businesses.

"My threshold was China, Russia and keeping our country safe," Trump reportedly said.

Prosecutor Kevin Wallace offered to refresh Trump's memory.

"And just to refresh your recollection, you were not president in 2021?" he asked.

"No I wasn't," Trump admitted.

You have a new threshold now donny
Maybe that’s why Potato got inaugurated.

Don't Don't Don't Don't
I'm doing my best Biden impression so you'll comprehend how fucked you leftists truly are.

The Judge doesn't realize it but he's the best defense lawyer Trump didn't have to hire
Trump tangles with judge, complains of treatment at NY fraud trial
I'm not here to hear what he has to say. I'm here to hear him answer questions. Sit down already," Engoron told Alina Habba, another one of Trump's lawyers.

They live in such a media bubble, I really believe that many (if not most) of them have no idea about that ruling having already been handed down.

Forum List

Back