Trump fined $2m for theiving from charity

I wondered how long before some dumbass would come up with Clinton or Uranium.

2 minutes.

Hillary stole stuff too.....in Haiti or something......its lots of evidence out there...probably...maybe....Alex Jones said he has documents

Trump is just taking his time and waiting for the right time to arrest her...

#MAGA!

The real story is about to hit. Joe, Uranium One, Clinton foundation, Obama's secret coup..... you'll see, you'll see very soon!

Muh-haha!

There never was a charity until the state of New York twisted one up. Yes. It does irritate me to see Trump further lied about and vilified just because he won the election.

What a weird rational to defend Trump's abuse of the very charity that he set up.

If Trump had not been elected of course, his abuse of his charity for his own personal use probably would never have been exposed.

There never was a charity until the state of New York twisted one up. Yes. It does irritate me to see Trump further lied about and vilified just because he won the election.
He stole from a charity. Thieving ****.

What charity did he “steal” from?
The article may have been wrong; I think it was about tax exempt status for donations to the Trump Foundation related to his campaign, supposedly his campaign wasn't legally eligible for tax exempt status as a "charitable cause".

I'm not sure that he directly "stole" from any actual charity.

Democommiecrats are going to do and say whatever they can to destroy Trump. It's not Trump either. This would be done to any Republican that won the election. Democrats were so close to absolute power they could taste the blood. Then they lost. Trump is forcing them to expose more of their agenda. End free elections. Whatever election they lose is rigged by the Russians. Therefore elections are no longer desired or necessary. The enemy Republicans can no longer be allowed to vote.

In a settlement reached on 7 November, Mr Trump admitted to "persistent" violations of federal and state campaign finance laws by abusing the tax-exempt status of his Donald J Trump Foundation and using it as "little more than a chequebook" to support his campaign and his business.

and

The president also admitted using foundation funds to "settle legal obligations of companies he controlled" and to pay for a portrait that cost him $10,000.

He is a fucking crook. That is basically why he spends so much time in court - he is a fucking crook pretending to be a victim.

In a settlement reached on 7 November, Mr Trump admitted to "persistent" violations of federal and state campaign finance laws by abusing the tax-exempt status of his Donald J Trump Foundation and using it as "little more than a chequebook" to support his campaign and his business.

and

The president also admitted using foundation funds to "settle legal obligations of companies he controlled" and to pay for a portrait that cost him $10,000.

He is a fucking crook. That is basically why he spends so much time in court - he is a fucking crook pretending to be a victim.
I'm curious how this will look in the history books.

Forum List

Back