Trump filed a 10 million dollar lawsuit? Will he win?

R

rdean

Trump sued Andrés for $10 million last year for breaking a contract for an eatery to be built in Trump's new hotel in D.C.

Andrés backed out of the deal to open the Spanish-themed eatery when Trump made controversial comments about Hispanic immigrants as he entered the presidential race.

Andrés's lawyers asked the D.C. Superior Court for a summary judgment in February, arguing that Trump's calling undocumented immigrants "rapists" and criminals "essentially torpedoed" the restaurant he planned to open at Trump International Hotel.

Judge rejects quick end to Trump lawsuit against chef José Andrés

What do you think will happen? Trump wants a Hispanic restaurant after smearing Hispanics? How does that work? Who will win?

trump-taco-bell.png

A deal is a deal. Girly ass personal feelings doesn't allow you to renege on a contract. Trump gave this ungrateful Hispanic a hand and then the low life bites the hand that feeds him. Have foreigners ever heard of freedom of speech where they don't have it in their country. The Hispanic seems like he agrees with allowing illegals over, which are probably his relatives.

ask the libtards here. They claim to know everything.

Well rderp break a contract and see what happens. Refuse to make your bicycle payment this month.
I think the guy should have opened his restaurant and then served el Gatho Stew and Pedigree Burritos. Remember, they have lots of gravy.

choice-cuts-in-gravy-with-lamb-vegetables.jpg

Trump sued Andrés for $10 million last year for breaking a contract for an eatery to be built in Trump's new hotel in D.C.

Andrés backed out of the deal to open the Spanish-themed eatery when Trump made controversial comments about Hispanic immigrants as he entered the presidential race.

Andrés's lawyers asked the D.C. Superior Court for a summary judgment in February, arguing that Trump's calling undocumented immigrants "rapists" and criminals "essentially torpedoed" the restaurant he planned to open at Trump International Hotel.

What do you think will happen? Trump wants a Hispanic restaurant after smearing Hispanics? How does that work? Who will win?

trump-taco-bell.png
Trump has been sued so many times for not paying vendors.

Don't expect tort reform or an end to frivolous lawsuits under trump. Remember it's rich people and corporations that mostly tie up the courts.

trump-taco-bell.png
Trump has been sued so many times for not paying vendors.

Don't expect tort reform or an end to frivolous lawsuits under trump. Remember it's rich people and corporations that mostly tie up the courts.
Not according to USMB Republicans. They feel when a rich person is sued, it's, by definition, a frivolous lawsuit.

"After careful consideration of the record herein, the Court finds that substantial material facts in dispute remain regarding the effect of Mr. Trump’s statements on Defendants’ rights under Sublease," D.C. Circuit Court Judge Jennifer Di Toro concluded in the order issued Friday.

"As genuine issues of material fact regarding liability remain for trial, the motion for partial summary judgment is denied."
---------------------

If you were Hispanic would you work with Trump after he made such comments about people you know?

Wow, seems Trump is suing two chefs.

Donald Trump deposed in lawsuit against chef Geoffrey Zakarian

In August, Trump sued both Andres and Zakarian for breach of contract after pulling out of their respective restaurant projects. Both chefs have since filed counter claims.

another one said he wouldn't let Trump into his restaurant in Cleveland.

Asked if he may be risking alienating customers who support Trump, Symon replied: "Anybody that knows me knows I'm not afraid to speak my mind, so there's that. But this isn't a Democratic, Republican thing, trust me. It's just that he (Trump) creeps me out."

Celebrity chef Michael Symon: Trump ‘creeps me out’

Forum List

Back