USMB Libs Keep Your Chain Saws Handy

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
th
https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M48cce9cae8e8007d91128dfad63e8a27o0&pid=Api

CNN Report: Hillary Clinton Will Not Be Indicted; 'Inside Politics' Panel Discusses
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date July 3, 2016

CNN Report: Hillary Clinton Will Not Be Indicted; 'Inside Politics' Panel Discusses

I predict the FBI will recommend an indictment on Tuesday July 5, 2016.

When the republican SOS did it no one noticed, odd huh.

Having worked with email since its very beginning I find this stuff kinda stupid. Email is not like a private conversation, it is recorded and involves multiple parties and locations for the data. But the constant reference to it, as with Benghazi, keeps the partisan clowns happy. Weird how the trivial comes to control the minds of the partisan and the Hillary haters. I am not a fan of the Clintons, but come on folks look at the clowns running a little more closely or imagine the same microscope on any of the idiots?

One needs to ask why the security apparatus didn't notice this? Surely the email wasn't dot gov. And every congressman using a smart phone can be hacked any time. Anything over the internet can be hacked, so given that, do government servers travel through magic land? And if they do you can bet spy organizations know the flight of magic land info. Republicans with nothing to do will investigate Hillary's bowel movements and boils, it's all they do. Listening to that clown Trey Gowdy was hilarious, he doesn't know if anything was wrong because he was a mediocre lawyer? His words. You gotta be kidding me. Right wing puppet fools follow along while the useless collect nice salaries and laugh.

How To Handle Hillary Haters

A bold prediction, given the series of events. The indicators IMO seem to point to both the FBI taking a pass (Criminal Referral) and the DOJ "beginning" a review of the case. Read that, more running out the clock, no one taking on the criminal Democratic nominee before the election. My 0.02c

You have to have a chain saw to get the fruit in the whitehouse.

It's how Clinton has handled herself,she acts guilty,dragging her feet releasing documents,the shifty double speak non answers to questions with an air on how dare the public ask questions.
"What does it matter" speaks volumes .

Speculation
To Willhaftawaite: More of an educated guess based on the countless articles I read, the fallout from the Tarmac Summit, and pundits working both sides of the street at once.
A bold prediction, given the series of events. The indicators IMO seem to point to both the FBI taking a pass (Criminal Referral) and the DOJ "beginning" a review of the case. Read that, more running out the clock, no one taking on the criminal Democratic nominee before the election. My 0.02c
To MarathonMike: I considered your points. My prediction expires at midnight July 5, 2016. Indicting Hillary Clinton stands on its own.

I just smashed my crystal ball:

FBI Director James Comey just addressed the nation for 15 minutes, announcing the conclusions of the Bureau’s investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server. Despite lots of critical references to her practices, the FBI is not recommending prosecution by the Justice Department.​

July 5, 2016
Comey speaks: Hillary skates!
By Thomas Lifson

Blog: Comey speaks: Hillary skates! [updated]

Comey did answer one question for me:

If FBI Director Comey does not have enough evidence to arrest Hillary Clinton by now it will be tough for the rest of us to decide if Comey is Inspector Clouseau or Chief Inspector Dreyfus:​

Dreyfus Or Clouseau?

A few days of media blah, blah and the e-mail server will join all of the other Clinton scandals television laid to rest.

Incidentally, Hillary Clinton skated on her e-mail crimes contrary to all of the fools and liars who told us what a straight arrow James Comey is, nor do I expect the mass exodus from the FBI that talking heads promised. Frankly, I always had my doubts:

FBI Director James Comey is a variation on Starr’s theme. There is not a chance Hillary Clinton will be punished for anything. I doubt if she will lose her law license. I know I am right because the media pumps up Comey’s integrity the same way they pumped up Ken Starr. At least Starr had a history with Ronald Reagan and both Bushes, while Comey was appointed by Taqiyya the Liar.

No Court Order Required

Thank God that Comey was not in charge of the Select Committee on Benghazi. By all accounts, Clinton did get out from under the stand down order, yet Benghazi demonstrated her total incompetence more than the whitewash she got for criminal acts she committed on her e-mail server.

On the plus side, Clinton is obviously worried about Benghazi because it is still hanging out there. She is not worried about fallout from the FBI whitewash and Loretta Lynch’s payoff whatever that might be. That tells me that Clinton must believe that undisputable incompetence does more damage to her presidential aspirations than does escaping a charge of espionage:

Now Clinton wants to take those 3 a.m. crisis calls for all of us

XXXXX

Hillary Clinton said last week she was ready to move on from the Benghazi incident of 2012, which happened during her watch as secretary of State.

An understandable desire by the presumptive Democratic nominee since that deadly night of terror, the lack of preparations that invited it, the absence of any backup for Americans under attack and the Obama administration’s clumsy attempted cover-up. All of that speaks directly to her incompetence to become commander-in-chief.

XXXXX

In the 2008 campaign Clinton suggested her life as first lady and senator prepared her for the ominous 3 a.m. crisis calls that presidents get and that part-term Sen. Barack Obama wasn’t.

The Benghazi call came in late afternoon Washington time. She still wasn’t prepared.

XXXXX

The next opportunity to place Benghazi blame comes on Nov. 8 when the woman who should be held responsible for that massacre seeks the votes to make her your president —answering those 3 a.m. crisis calls.​
July 5, 2016 6:33 AM
Why Hillary Clinton so badly wants Benghazi to go away
By Andrew Malcolm
Special to McClatchy

Why Hillary Clinton so badly wants Benghazi to go away

p.s. Rigging the election will be the final insult to the public’s intelligence.

not indicted may have hurt her worse then being held accountable for her actions

now she just looks like she is above the law and doesnt have the same rules as all the peasants

big turn off

not indicted may have hurt her worse then being held accountable for her actions
To jon_berserk: I might agree if it was anybody except Hillary Clinton. Media created the Clintons and media will continue to deify them.
now she just looks like she is above the law and doesnt have the same rules as all the peasants
To jon_berserk: She is above the law. The Clintons were above the law when they were in Arkansas. Worse still, Hillary will be the law if she steals the presidency. She is not in the White House and it begins:

State Dept. refuses to say whether Clinton, aides still have security clearance
By Sarah Westwood
7/5/16 2:56 PM

big turn off
To jon_berserk: Not to the parasite class. Not to global government money, and certainly not the United Nations crowd. That is a lot of people and influence.

To jon_berserk: I might agree if it was anybody except Hillary Clinton. Media created the Clintons and media will continue to deify them.
To jon_berserk: She is above the law. The Clintons were above the law when they were in Arkansas. Worse still, Hillary will be the law if she steals the presidency. She is not in the White House and it begins:

By Sarah Westwood
7/5/16 2:56 PM

big turn off
To jon_berserk: Not to the parasite class. Not to global government money, and certainly not the United Nations crowd. That is a lot of people and influence.

i believe the average folks has had about they can take from the likes of the Clintons

i believe the average folks has had about they can take from the likes of the Clintons
To jon_berserk: Look at who they elected twice. The sewer is campaigning with Hillary Clinton while your average folks drool all over him in spite of what he did to the country. Combine hardcore Democrats with a crooked election à la 2012 and she has a good chance of winning.

Forum List

Back