Trump Family Demonstrates its Integrity to 15 yr Old Attacked by Dem

"tRump family demonstrates integrity".

Can you use those words together in a sentence like that?

I mean talk about an oxymoron!!
Like I've said before.

Democrats don't hate Trump because of what he does wrong.

Democrats hate Trump because of what he does right.

(That extends to anyone or issue tied to Trump)

Your sick, childish need to vomit your hatred on this thread is indicative of my point.
No, that's completely wrong.

Not surprising though.
It's exactly right.

Every time Trump does something either good for America or just good on general, you and others in the pack of leftist shrieking sycophants crawl out of your gopher holes and have a TDS contest.

You just can't manage to either acknowledge the good or just remain silent.

Trump lives rent free in your head.
Wrong again.

Wanna go for the trifecta?

It’s so hilarious to me that anyone would use the Trump family and integrity in the same sentence. Unless the two words are separated by don’t have.

some Republicans still believe that Trump university was an institution of higher learning that was unfairly maligned.

EQvzCiGWsAEqvp3

other believes that Trump foundation was not a criminal organization that was uncertified and not licensed and self-dealing and used for a slush fund for the family, but rather a great foundation and charity that helped thousands of people.

and who is on the Board of Directors for the Trump foundation? The Trump family.

and after decades of scrutiny they’ll still say that the Clinton foundation was.....I don’t even know.....something.

Hey don't stop there. He "negotiated" the USFL into winning a lawsuit against the NFL.

And won. One dollar.

They got paid on the spot. Then they disappeared.

Which reminds me of another bad joke.

René (I think therefore I am) Descartes walks into a bar. He orders une bière.

Bartender says "would you like a glass with that?"

Descartes ponders and decides, "I think not".

Then he disappears.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back