Trump Family Demonstrates its Integrity to 15 yr Old Attacked by Dem

"tRump family demonstrates integrity".

Can you use those words together in a sentence like that?

I mean talk about an oxymoron!!

"tRump family demonstrates integrity".

Can you use those words together in a sentence like that?

I mean talk about an oxymoron!!
Great family. Never see the father come to rescue his sons or daughters from shady Ukranian deals. DJT's offspring are not dope heads and losers.

Man the Left is gonna be pissed when this guy becomes president...

He has that trajectory. Plus Guilfoyle would be a HOT First Lady.
They’ve really been sleeping on his speeches. He checks all the boxes that make his father so popular; and is far more articulate. Women dig his looks as well. When the time comes to elect a torch bearer... Jr. is a shoe-in.

He has that trajectory. Plus Guilfoyle would be a HOT First Lady.
They’ve really been sleeping on his speeches. He checks all the boxes that make his father so popular; and is far more articulate. Women dig his looks as well. When the time comes to elect a torch bearer... Jr. is a shoe-in.
I think he should get some experience in the ring at a level of ...well let's shoot for governor. It's a chief executive job and voters for President have traditionally elected generals and governors as President. Very few Senators. We have never trusted a central government. He can jump in with no baggage and no voting record...but...experience issue. I think he should run against Cuomo in New York. He might lose but it would dominate national attention. Lincoln lost to Douglas in a Senate race (at that time state legislatures elected U.S.Senators) but....it gave Lincoln national attention. We know the rest.

"Attacked by Dem"?

What's a "Dem"? Demonstrator?
Democrat...Communitst...Anti-American...whiner...crybaby...thinks life owes them something...lazy as fuck...prefer welfare to work...NEED I GO On FAT ASS?

Interesting how he spent more time making sure the phone call was mentioned in the press than he spent on the call. I'm sure the Trump Klan has the back of every incident that they can turn into a PR stunt.

Interesting how he spent more time making sure the phone call was mentioned in the press than he spent on the call. I'm sure the Trump Klan has the back of every incident that they can turn into a PR stunt.
You have a time log!? Do share!

"Attacked by Dem"?

Democrat...Communitst...Anti-American...whiner...crybaby...thinks life owes them something...lazy as fuck...prefer welfare to work...NEED I GO On FAT ASS?

I wouldn't know if you "need to go on fat ass". You prolly need to go on rehab.

Actually though, you can stop with "Democrat".

Now then.

WHERE does your article (or anything else) establish this guy as a "Democrat"?

You can cite the others in order after that.

Good luck. Yer gonna need it in bunches.

Oh and here's a charming little tidbit from the site Rules and Guidelines. Enjoy.

>> Furthermore, when starting a new thread and declaring something as fact in your opening post, you must also link to a source. For example, "Polls say 2/3 of people think x, y, z." You need to link to a source for one of those alleged polls. Telling others to Google it on their own is not acceptable. <<

Oh I'm sure this young patriot will be by the President of the United States side at next rally. Don jr. wasn't going to go beyond what he did in the phone call, because I'm sure him and Kimberly will be on stage with the family. Just highlights how low the liberal deranged left is with its hostility toward anyone who has a different idea than their communistic view of the world.

"Attacked by Dem"?

Now then.

Oh and here's a charming little tidbit from the site Rules and Guidelines. Enjoy.

>> Furthermore, when starting a new thread and declaring something as fact in your opening post, you must also link to a source. For example, "Polls say 2/3 of people think x, y, z." You need to link to a source for one of those alleged polls. Telling others to Google it on their own is not acceptable. <<
Well, hate to be Cap'n Obvious here slow one, but he sure as hell wasn't a Republican. In a primary that kinda narrows it down some huh?

"Attacked by Dem"?

Now then.

Well, hate to be Cap'n Obvious here slow one, but he sure as hell wasn't a Republican. In a primary that kinda narrows it down some huh?

Oh?

So you're waddling around this planet under the impression that LITERALLY EVERONE is either a Democrat or a Republican?

Does Duh Stupid hurt?

Forum List

Back