Trump fake news is dead

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump: ‘Fake News CNN Is Dead’

President Donald Trump took aim at his least favorite television news network in a Saturday afternoon tweet while praising Fox News.

Trump was reacting to a tweet noting a significant decline in ratings for CNN and the primacy of Fox News in cable news ratings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It is amazing how many time CNN has been caught lying and yet ppl still attach themselves to that source like a leech , they worship CNN in the same way that Obama leeches worship him still .

if it wasn't for airports and even international audience, CNN would be insolvent within 6 mos

President Donald Trump took aim at his least favorite television news network in a Saturday afternoon tweet while praising Fox News.

Trump was reacting to a tweet noting a significant decline in ratings for CNN and the primacy of Fox News in cable news ratings.

It is amazing how many time CNN has been caught lying and yet ppl still attach themselves to that source like a leech , they worship CNN in the same way that Obama leeches worship him still .

What people fail to understand is that ratings don't matter to CNN.

If you have cable or satellite, you pay for CNN. A dollar a month from 100 million subscribers keeps CNN profitable.

The ONLY way to defeat CNN is to decouple them from basic cable. Demand your provider exclude them from the basic line up.

It is amazing that we have a President more interested in television ratings than human beings.

• Banned
if it wasn't for airports and even international audience, CNN would be insolvent within 6 mos

And most never ever question why is it CNN is in every airport, every hospital, pretty much wherever masses of ppl gather. Ever notice that looking back in time to the present.

• Banned

It is amazing that we have a President more interested in television ratings than human beings.

It's amazing we have such a DUMBED DOWN public they think just like you. When proof is everywhere which makes those ppl look even dumber than before.

With a world wide library of information Stupidity shouldn't exist.

I hope Hollywood is dragged down with them, even if it has to be rebuilt at a later date. The swamps need drained, and the supporting tentacles cut loose finally.

And most never ever question why is it CNN is in every airport, every hospital, pretty much wherever masses of ppl gather. Ever notice that looking back in time to the present.
Don't forget the propaganda chief leftist network NPR.

/----/ Care to provide any evidence of that or are you just making stuff up to garner some attention?

No, but I guess if that's true (our local diner shows Fox), it is because there are more lefties in charge than righties, and that is not a mistake, imo.

/----/
Ever wonder why CNN is always on TV when you're in a U.S. airport?

Well, as Tucker Carlson explained Tuesday, travelers don't have a choice in most cases, since the network has an agreement with dozens of U.S. airports to broadcast the channel.

"Airports feel like a lesser version of hell with dirty seats, overpriced food and propaganda posing as news on CNN," said Carlson.

/----/ Care to provide any evidence of that or are you just making stuff up to garner some attention?
There's plenty of it. I'm not wasting my time "linking" the President's many riffs on ratings in his speeches and Tweets.

/----/
Ever wonder why CNN is always on TV when you're in a U.S. airport?

Well, as Tucker Carlson explained Tuesday, travelers don't have a choice in most cases, since the network has an agreement with dozens of U.S. airports to broadcast the channel.

"Airports feel like a lesser version of hell with dirty seats, overpriced food and propaganda posing as news on CNN," said Carlson.

That and it was also a way to re insurance the indoctrination of bs they reported on.

Pukes like Trump haters would rather have America be like this , that' show ungodly pathetic you losers are.

I have to laugh when liberals say "I don't watch biased news, I get my news from CNN and NPR." Many times reading that I almost choked on my burger.

It's amazing we have such a DUMBED DOWN public they think just like you. When proof is everywhere which makes those ppl look even dumber than before.

With a world wide library of information Stupidity shouldn't exist.
I am very amused by trumpanzees calling other people dumb. It's the Extreme Irony that keeps me coming back.

Forum List

Back